1. 1. Moore or Jones?

• Moore
    • Jones
    • Other

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bigbens42 said:

Wait, you're telling me that Breitbart has no interest in journalism?   I'm shocked!  Shocked I say!  Next thing is you'll tell me InfoWars is full of BS too.

The only surprising thing in all this is that he had the testicles to admit it. 

While i think anyone with a modicum of sense knew or had reason to believe that Moore was a perv, it is beyond the pale that Breitbart would actually PROACTIVELY CHOOSE TO IGNORE WHAT THEY BELIEVED AND SLANDER PEOPLE IT ACTUALLY BELIEVED..

The FAR MORE UNSETTLING THINGS TO CONSIDER:

How many more times will they do this?

How many more times have they done it already?

:puke::puke::puke:

I can’t decide which is worse this admission from a nut job “ journalism “ site or our effing governor openly saying she believes the women but will vote for the shitsak anyway to keep the seat red. AND SHE IS RUNNING FOR ELECTION. We almost certainly won’t pull off another democratic winner for governor so I’m probably on the Tommy Battle side. He’s done some good stuff in Huntsville. 

8 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

The only surprising thing in all this is that he had the testicles to admit it. 

While i think anyone with a modicum of sense knew or had reason to believe that Moore was a perv, it is beyond the pale that Breitbart would actually PROACTIVELY CHOOSE TO IGNORE WHAT THEY BELIEVED AND SLANDER PEOPLE IT ACTUALLY BELIEVED..

The FAR MORE UNSETTLING THINGS TO CONSIDER:

How many more times will they do this?

How many more times have they done it already?

:puke::puke::puke:

Welcome to the modern "information" culture.  

Interesting report from Fox News.  Trump apparently blames Sessions for some part of losing this election.  It's twisted logic.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-partly-blames-sessions-for-republican-loss-in-alabama-report/ar-BBHoJB2?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

To the surprise of no one, Roy has filed suit to prevent the certification of the results.

If you expected dignity, you're gonna have a bad time. 

The suit

LOL

https://www.scribd.com/document/367998949/Roy-Moore-Complaint

22. Moreover, Plaintiff Roy Moore has successfully completed a polygraph test confirming that the representations of misconduct made against him during the campaign are false.

11 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

To the surprise of no one, Roy has filed suit to prevent the certification of the results.

I think the line is drawn between those who don't expect dignity and those for whom dignity simply isn't relevant to the conversation. 

10 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Exemplifies why this a**hole should have been banned from ever perusing any public office again. Nice indication of our gop base of morons. Row Tide

polygraph? Why does he need a polygraph? He already produced 12 character witnesses who confirmed he didn't harass kids didn't he.

PLUS....what difference does a polygraph make if that didn't disqualify him in the first place? Voter fraud is the claim isn't it. 

This guy can't accept defeat. This stab at pathetic desperation to delay can't be successful.

2 minutes ago, alexava said:

polygraph? Why does he need a polygraph? He already produced 12 character witnesses who confirmed he didn't harass kids didn't he.

PLUS....what difference does a polygraph make if that didn't disqualify him in the first place? Voter fraud is the claim isn't it. 

This guy can't accept defeat. This stab at pathetic desperation to delay can't be successful.

Among idjits, it qualifies as “proof.”

17 minutes ago, alexava said:

How he holds a law degree......

And he’s always been a s***ty lawyer. 

24 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

This is:

1) The singularly stupidest thing i have ever read.
2) The exact reason why Roy Moore is entirely unsuitable for public office. The very idea that he would allow his attorney to even enter this in a lawsuit proves he is absolutely unfit for office.

22 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

This is:

1) The singularly stupidest thing i have ever read.
2) The exact reason why Roy Moore is entirely unsuitable for public office. The very idea that he would allow his attorney to even enter this in a lawsuit proves he is absolutely unfit for office.

Need I remind you of the massive support he received in the primary and runoff..... And he was a gnats ass from being seated in DC today. Those same dipshits are still voting in this state. Roy will disappear now (hopefully) the voters will not. Many still making a case for him , scary.

1 hour ago, Bigbens42 said:

A thread

"He effectively cites high turnout in black areas as evidence of fraud!"

His proclamation that America was greatest during slavery really helped this turnout.

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

The only man on the planet that can make Trump seem erudite and wise.

Trump would have used the same excuses had he lost. This is right out of his playbook. 

Archived