Tennessee targets DC Kevin Steele

ScottsboroAuburnFan

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PowerOfDixieland said:

Your posts just drip with authority.  Wow.

Lol.  Meta means well.  

None of know the order of any of the candidates or who turned who down or who was offered what.  That's why Currie was a fool and got fired... leak info that is concrete not what you might do

2 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Lol.  Meta means well.  

None of know the order of any of the candidates or who turned who down or who was offered what.  That's why Currie was a fool and got fired... leak info that is concrete not what you might do

The volnation hates this hire BTW.

20 minutes ago, DAG said:

The volnation hates this hire BTW.

They were/are gonna hate any hire other then Gruden.  Pruitt will do anything to win lie, cheat, steal...

Desperate times calls for desperate measures I guess

2 minutes ago, corchjay said:

They were/are gonna hate any hire other then Gruden.  Pruitt will do anything to win lie, cheat, steal...

Desperate times calls for desperate measures I guess

Actually, a good portion of them was excited about Leach, the potential for Gundy and relished the opportunity to hire Kiffin back. 

Get a good OC with a strong running game and balanced attack and you can do some good at UT if you can kick Clemson out of North Carolina, Maryland and Virginia.  Plus Nashville’s booming population will factor in, in the very near future.  

The website I saw UTK fans seem all over the place,they didn't care for Steele either.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Actually, a good portion of them was excited about leach and relished at the opportunity to hire Kiffin back. 

Leach would have been an interesting hire.  He would have been hated after a couple years tho.  Wrong fit and losing 70-32 wouldn’t be much fun a couple times a year 

56 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Lol.  Meta means well.  

Currie got fired because fat Phil did everything possible to take his job, including sabatoging the search. Tenn is a dumpster fire and it's amazing anyone who's anyone is interested in the job atm. 

5 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Tennessee fans wouldn't be happy unless John Gruden came and brought Peyton Manning as OC and Reggie White as DC. (That DC hire would take some doing, mind you.)

"Ugh! Our DC never seems to make in-game adjustments!"

6 hours ago, AUGunsmith said:

Currie got fired because fat Phil did everything possible to take his job, including sabatoging the search. Tenn is a dumpster fire and it's amazing anyone who's anyone is interested in the job atm. 

Fulmer jumped on Currie’s mistake...overlooking Schiano’s past and thinking the PSU stuff would be a non issue.  That gave ammo to fans that didn’t like the hire, giving power to Fulmer.  

Good thing our school’s PTB aren’t that cutthroat. ?

We aren't out of this yet with Steele.  Just because they did not offer him the head coaching job, doesn't mean they won't try to poach him for the defensive coordinator job.  We need to do everything in our power to keep him.  We need to do what the Clippers did in 2015 to get DeAndre Jordan to remain in Los Angeles.  Surround the guy's house, and not let him leave until Tennessee has all of their coaches.

11 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

We aren't out of this yet with Steele.  Just because they did not offer him the head coaching job, doesn't mean they won't try to poach him for the defensive coordinator job.  We need to do everything in our power to keep him.  We need to do what the Clippers did in 2015 to get DeAndre Jordan to remain in Los Angeles.  Surround the guy's house, and not let him leave until Tennessee has all of their coaches.

Surround his house with cash...

41 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I doubt Jeremy Pruitt is going to want CKS to be his DC. I can see him going after chip Lindsey though 

I highly doubt anyone on our staff would make a lateral move to TN, especially after one of them interviewed twice for the head coach position and the other likely gets to work with Stidham again...

I kinda like 3 Nicky guys beating each other up in the East. Heck we have pummeled our selves in the West for many years now while the East has been weak. 

3 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

I kinda like 3 Nicky guys beating each other up in the East. Heck we have pummeled our selves in the West for many years now while the East has been weak. 

This. We need more help lol

16 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

This could get juicy! They all know each other’s dirty little secrets. Especially if Mr. Asparagus and Barney Rubble don’t get along.

Archived