Bright Side?

OnthePlains

I’ll give this glass half full thing a shot since I’ve been accused of being so negative...

we are 4-1 and in the Top 10

Technically all of our goals are still attainable 

Defense is a beast

We’re not bammers

We’re not Willie Taggart   Bobby Petrino

All remaining games except bama are technically winnable

Tua could separate a shoulder before Iron Bowl

We’re not bammers

Auburn women are hot

Basketball! 

The Birmingham Bowl is still on the table

We have that nice eagle so we have that going for us

The Auburn band!

We’re not bammers

We didn’t hire Turner Gill

Kevin Steele!

We’re not Tennessee 

Bruce Pearl! 

Auburn is still the loveliest village

Auburn people can agree to disagree civilly...hey aubiefifty? Mikey...we’ll keep working on it...

War Damn Eagle

Also they're more than 4 games in so Gus now knows what type team he has.  Isn't that the magic number every year?

1 hour ago, OnthePlains said:

I’ll give this glass half full thing a shot since I’ve been accused of being so negative...

Defense is a beast

We’re not bammers

We’re not Willie Taggart

We’re not bammers

Auburn women are hot

Basketball! 

The Auburn band!

We’re not bammers

Kevin Steele!

We’re not Tennessee 

Bruce Pearl! 

Auburn people can agree to disagree civilly...hey aubiefifty? Mikey...we’ll keep working on it...

War Damn Eagle

i love my tigers but my shades are not helping much. still love my tigers and whoever plays the turds............

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i love my tigers but my shades are not helping much. still love my tigers and whoever plays the turds............

I’m trying fifty, I really am. And well you know, basketball will be here soon...damn did I just say that about Auburn? We’ve skewed off into some evil alternative timeline.  Like that episode of Star Trek where they landed on this planet where nazis had taken over...

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

I’m trying fifty, I really am. And well you know, basketball will be here soon...damn did I just say that about Auburn? We’ve skewed off into some evil alternative timeline.  Like that episode of Star Trek where they landed on this planet where nazis had taken over...

mr plains i will not call out the negs unless they want to lose all games to get a different coach. i draw the line at that and you actually opened my eyes a bit. we ya yaed back and forth yesterday. i admit i was upset but to be hones i just kept up seeing if i could go toe to toe with ya to be honest. lol. you are good people and sometimes i forget that about folks. i consider you an auburn fam friend and i am probably better for it. just keep on rocking. i will try to have your back but that might not be a good thing lol. as you can see my joke bombed and the joke was on me......................

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

mr plains i will not call out the negs unless they want to lose all games to get a different coach. i draw the line at that and you actually opened my eyes a bit. we ya yaed back and forth yesterday. i admit i was upset but to be hones i just kept up seeing if i could go toe to toe with ya to be honest. lol. you are good people and sometimes i forget that about folks. i consider you an auburn fam friend and i am probably better for it. just keep on rocking. i will try to have your back but that might not be a good thing lol. as you can see my joke bombed and the joke was on me......................

We good man. Auburn Family. We all want whats best for the University and the teams. Even if we come at differently.  

2 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

We good man. Auburn Family. We all want whats best for the University and the teams. Even if we come at differently.  

here is a shocker. my dad played football for auburn back when the frosh were not allowed to play with the varsity.my avie pic is actually him in an auburn football uniform. he left and later played semipro ball in birmingham.

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

here is a shocker. my dad played football for auburn back when the frosh were not allowed to play with the varsity.my avie pic is actually him in an auburn football uniform. he left and later played semipro ball in birmingham.

Wow that is awesome man.  My dad is a bammer....☹️

2 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

my dads cousin was a two way superstar at bama. played in the pro's and coached in the pro's as well as for the bear. he blew my old man out of the water but i am still proud my old man suited up for the auburn tigers........

7 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

my dads cousin was a two way superstar at bama. played in the pro's and coached in the pro's as well as for the bear. he blew my old man out of the water but i am still proud my old man suited up for the auburn tigers........

Damn straight you are. I’ll take Shug over bahr anyday and twice on Sunday...one survived D-Day and one won some football games. Gimme the D-Day survivor and Auburn man all day. 

2 hours ago, OnthePlains said:

Defense is a beast

We’re not bammers

We’re not Willie Taggart

We’re not bammers

Auburn women are hot

Basketball! 

The Auburn band!

We’re not bammers

Kevin Steele!

We’re not Tennessee 

Bruce Pearl! 

War Damn Eagle

Willie Taggart’s team is improving unlike ours. Scratch that one off.

9 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Hit another bowl.  Used to make Home Shopping Network the most interesting thing I ever watched, lol.

don't mind if i do................thanx for the reminder!

8 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

Damn straight you are. I’ll take Shug over bahr anyday and twice on Sunday...one survived D-Day and one won some football games. Gimme the D-Day survivor and Auburn man all day. 

forget the likes cus i just ran out  lol. so my theory sucked.......lol

20 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

I’ll 1 up you... my Brother player for bammer under Bear was on the 78, 79, and 80 teams.   Geez...

10 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

forget the likes cus i just ran out  lol. so my theory sucked.......lol

Na it probably worked, and you voicing it provided the information they needed to prevent it from continuing. 

LOL jk

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

Oh damn. Thats rough, Bless you Corch.

He was probably the top rated QB coming out of high school in the state his senior year but got moved to CB and never got higher then 2nd on the depth chart after he got his masters degree in math he left the program and transferred to Livingston and got a second masters in phys ED.  If he wouldn’t have passed away at a young age he would have been my high school football coach.  There is/was a 13 year age difference in us and because I was his brother in high school they tried to make me a QB when I had always been a running back and I sucked at QB natural instincts were to take off running.  That and I was a much better baseball player.

1 minute ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Na it probably worked, and you voicing it provided the information they needed to prevent it from continuing. 

LOL jk

i i just got more likes.......i guess ther must be a time limit or something   lol

Archived