Asa Martin (update transferring)

aubiefifty

Gee...doesn't seem debatable that he was down the depth chart.....and it is fault of coach?    Expect he will end up at an FCS and maybe do well.

JMO but I don't see him at a power 5...but too bad Chip screwed up his red shirt..and cost him a year somewhere.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Saying someone wasn’t impressive playing behind this offensive line in this atrocious offense being given like one snap of significant PT as a freshman doesn’t even make sense

He didn't look as explosive as Whitlow, Kam, and Shivers. Also, he was down the depth chart. 

3 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Auburn has had six players transfer since the start of the season. They probably question the idiocy of this program right now, and want to play where there is normalcy. I might have missed another.

There's no way players on the team with NFL talent would sit back and want to come back to this IMO

2 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

I'm still waiting on McClain to transfer somewhere too. 

I just hope Gus is sucking up to our QB Joey Gatewood.

Did I mention how absolutely stupid the offensive staff is ? I know I posted hat once already, but I feel like it need to be mentioned again . They stole a year from Asa and he has every right to be pissed . 

16 minutes ago, cole256 said:

There's no way players on the team with NFL talent would sit back and want to come back to this IMO

I missed that I guess...what p!ayers with NFL talent?

28 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I just hope Gus is sucking up to our QB Joey Gatewood.

Gus and the rest of the O coaches probably lost track of him being on the team. It wouldn't be the first player they lost track of.

55 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Remember he came from a smaller school that probably lacked a great S&C program. But have no doubt he has the ability you will see it in a few years somewhere else.

austin in decatur is NOT a small school

10 minutes ago, doverstutts said:
1 hour ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Remember he came from a smaller school that probably lacked a great S&C program. But have no doubt he has the ability you will see it in a few years somewhere else.

austin in decatur is NOT a small school

7-A Classification.

31 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Okay, that's actually pretty funny. ....but it's still pretty damning of Gus if he and his staff can't recruit NFL talent.

36 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Ok this was actually funny. 64 you must be up past your bedtime, you're getting delirious and showing a sense of humor....

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

Gee...doesn't seem debatable that he was down the depth chart.....and it is fault of coach?    Expect he will end up at an FCS and maybe do well.

JMO but I don't see him at a power 5...but too bad Chip screwed up his red shirt..and cost him a year somewhere.

Chip did not screw up anything. Gus handles all substitutions. That has been well documented. 

I’m fine with exchanging a year of Asa’s playing eligibility for Gus’ coaching. Adios El Gusto 

46 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Did I mention how absolutely stupid the offensive staff is ? I know I posted hat once already, but I feel like it need to be mentioned again . They stole a year from Asa and he has every right to be pissed . 

The only coach right now that would have other big boy programs clamoring to hire on the offensive side of the ball right now is Larry Porter. Tim Horton seems to have been mailing it in for a few years now. He used to be one of our best coaches and recruiters. 

2 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

I’m fine with exchanging a year of Asa’s playing eligibility for Gus’ coaching. Adios El Gusto 

I do not think I have told you this enough lately! lol......... And I 1 hundoooooo agree brochacho.

ily.gif

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

The Good Doctor.....................

Bates Motel.........

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Chip did not screw up anything. Gus handles all substitutions. That has been well documented. 

his mom said she talked with Chip...that is all I know:dunno:

15 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Ok this was actually funny. 64 you must be up past your bedtime, you're getting delirious and showing a sense of humor....

Still waiting on the names....and please don't fall back on Roc....one guy 

8 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

The Good Doctor.....................

I feel bad for Allen. He’s the sane one right now. 

The how really doesn't matter at this point.  It is just more potential damage to the program and recruiting.   Fair or not, it really doesn't matter, it is Gus' fault as he is the head of the program.

Archived