Asa Martin (update transferring)

aubiefifty

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/25/2018 at 7:39 AM, auskip07 said:

certainly have a bad track record recently with  Mr Footballs. Hope he doesnt end up like previous 

Boom  I nailed it

1 minute ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Ok, this may be the last time I ever participate in the “man crush” thread.  Last year I picked NCM, this year Asa.  Maybe next year I’ll pick one of bama’s best players.  Haha!

Yep I am with you. I am 0-2. I picked NCM as my breakout player this year. Last year I picked the RB that was booted from the team. Yay!

1 minute ago, weagl1 said:

He was a true freshman, uh, sophomore now.  

And behind at least 2 freshman....I was more impressed with what little I saw from Harold Joiner than from what I saw from Asa. I hate that he is leaving and wish him well.  

4 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Ok, this may be the last time I ever participate in the “man crush” thread.  Last year I picked NCM, this year Asa.  Maybe next year I’ll pick one of bama’s best players.  Haha!

Pick Gus please.

10 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Last year I picked Kyle Davis and this year I picked NCM. You and I should sit out next year. 

It’s interesting that Asa decides to transfer after Chip leaves.  One would think that if Chip made all of the offensive decision about who plays and who sits, he would have stayed.

16 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Gus can't recruit SEC-caliber backs!

There goes Gus wasting SEC-caliber potential!

It's like flavor of the day with this board...

All Gus wants to do is run the ball between the tackles and he can't recruit RBs who can do that.  

Just now, around4ever said:

All Gus wants to do is run the ball between the tackles and he can't recruit RBs who can do that.  

Nutsburg, isn't it? That kind of stuff shows he has a low football IQ.

Nothing to see here, just status quo. 

Archived