2019 5* LB Owen Pappoe commits to AU!!!

WFE12

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Quoting from the article:" With that said, it’s important for Auburn to be weary of Georgia. " 

We are already weary of Georgia. In this case, I think we should be wary of Georgia as well.

Thought about that...good call. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

WE NEED morris more. But I want OP more just for the sheer fact it would be the first elite LB we would of got since Takeo Spikes ( with all due respect to tray blackmon and tre williams). Plus the little puppies would have a meltdown because they are so convinced they will get him.

Tre Williams was considered elite out of high school. He was a 5* recruit but I would give his play at AU a 4* grade w/ a 5* heart.

While Morris would be more important for positional needs OP may be more important for the overall class. Because of his talent, personality, & charisma it may have a big effect on other targets. Big time CB Andrew Booth would be one to watch if we get OP.

7 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

WE NEED morris more. But I want OP more just for the sheer fact it would be the first elite LB we would of got since Takeo Spikes ( with all due respect to tray blackmon and tre williams). Plus the little puppies would have a meltdown because they are so convinced they will get him.

We NEED Pappoe more. He is a linebacker, we'll always need those more. If you don't think so, just ask me!

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

Quoting from the article:" With that said, it’s important for Auburn to be weary of Georgia. " 

We are already weary of Georgia. In this case, I think we should be wary of Georgia as well.

It's really fascinating/funny how people confuse/combine leery and wary and come up with weary. It has an almost opposite meaning. 

If you aren't already weary enough of Georgia, the AU and UGA equestrian teams have both won through and are facing each other in the national championship match tomorrow morning.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

We NEED Pappoe more. He is a linebacker, we'll always need those more. If you don't think so, just ask me!

And if that don't convince you then just ask Bobby Boucher...

bobby-boucher-o.gif

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

If you aren't already weary enough of Georgia, the AU and UGA equestrian teams have both won through and are facing each other in the national championship match tomorrow morning.

Horse hockey. 

The thing I most like about OP is that he is a natural leader. Others tend to follow/gravitate to him. It’s been along time since all burn  has signed someone with this amount of natural charisma. 

Yes he has tremendous athletic skills. But one person does not make the team. However others want to play with him and that does make a team.

Like many I know the SmartMoney would say Georgia, but I say War Damn Eagle! 

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Horse hockey. 

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

I hope that their horses are is full of s*** as their football coach is ?

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

As long as they aren't playing the championship in Mercedes Benz Stadium, we will be ok! :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, steeleagle said:

As long as they aren't playing the championship in Mercedes Benz Stadium, we will be ok! :rolleyes:

I don't know if I should laugh or cry...

Really don't like seeing Auburn recruits in other teams gear but it's become such a game to recruits that a lot of them seem to want to keep everyone guessing.

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I don't know if I should laugh or cry...

Really don't like seeing Auburn recruits in other teams gear but it's become such a game to recruits that a lot of them seem to want to keep everyone guessing.

I think it's more that the school they're visiting is showing them a lot of love and they're just showing some love back. And it's genuinely exciting for most of them to be courted by major universities like that. 

And, as always, the "recruiting game" was created and is perpetuated by adults- media, coaches and fans. Most of these guys are decent kids just enjoying the ride. The jerks are a very high profile minority. 

Followup: The Auburn riders whupped the DullDawgs and won another national championship. I believe this is AU's 4th Equestrian natty. :thumbsup:

47 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Followup: The Auburn riders whupped the DullDawgs and won another national championship. I believe this is AU's 4th Equestrian natty. :thumbsup:

5th Team Natty and they actually won 5 of the possible 7 Natty’s available to be won today. If not for a DQ’d rider they would have won 6 and the 7th they lost by 0.5 of a point. 

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

I'm happy  the AU equestrian team rode the dogs into the ground for another national title. Now, if football team could match the E-Team in national championships. 

On April 20, 2018 at 7:13 AM, Mikey said:

And we kicked their arse here too. 5 time National Champs

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Just goes to prove you have to have the horses to win championships.

And the coaches to coach them up too.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

And the coaches to coach them up too.

And the NCAA overwatch protection plan.

18 minutes ago, bigbird said:

And the NCAA overwatch protection plan.

We need some former players to open up car dealerships too

Aye OP has been liking quite a bit of UGA posts in the past few days I hate to be such a pessimist. Y’all feel like he’s trolling?

Edit: I already know I’m reading to much into it.

2 minutes ago, Jaxr29 said:

Aye OP has been liking quite a bit of UGA posts in the past few days I hate to be such a pessimist. Y’all feel like he’s trolling?

Edit: I already know I’m reading to much into it.

IDK about all of that. I am just sitting here saying  ALL I WANT IS RUSTY TO CHANGE his dang crystal ball and then we can all rest easy. When it comes to georgia kids now I always look to see what he does before I proceed to get excited or disappointed. He showed me something last year. Last cycle he held on for dear life when it looked like he should not and other people flipped their crystal balls on guys georgia was going for and a lot more times than not he turned out to be right.  

Archived