2019 5* LB Owen Pappoe commits to AU!!!

WFE12

11 minutes ago, Jaxr29 said:

Aye OP has been liking quite a bit of UGA posts in the past few days I hate to be such a pessimist. Y’all feel like he’s trolling?

Edit: I already know I’m reading to much into it.

Well then our work here is done. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now, AidiAU said:

@WarDamnEagleWDE Still feeling good for AU?

Will he have another visit to AU or is he done?

all we know as of now is he takes a OV to Texas this weekend.

Auburntiger1987 I hope you are right but pretty sure we have won more battles against Al than Ga since Smart has become Ga head coach. Read Benjamin Wolks article (above).

10 minutes ago, Samau said:

Auburntiger1987 I hope you are right but pretty sure we have won more battles against Al than Ga since Smart has become Ga head coach. Read Benjamin Wolks article (above).

Nailed it. at least off the top of my head without doing any research I would agree. That is what my perception of the situation is.

1 hour ago, fredst said:

Justin Fields. Brenton Cox. Trey Hill. Kearis Jackson. Adam Anderson. Quay Walker. Luke Ford. Channing Tindall.

There are more.

Ryland Goede. Dominick Blaylock. Jadon Haselwood.

Those 11 names are the prospects in the 2018 and 2019 classes who Auburn desperately wanted, but landed with Georgia. In many cases, the Tigers finished as the No. 2 school, an extra yank of the knife.

Brutal.

Negas Unite!!

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Brutal.

Negas Unite!!

THIS is the guy I fear the most on the trail now. What a crazy world we live in........ Looks like a extra from hee haw. Un frickin Real.

ef.jpg

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

THIS is the guy I fear the most on the trail now. What a crazy world we live in........ Looks like a extra from hee haw. Un frickin Real.

ef.jpg

Looks like a PE teacher that does not know if he likes men or women.  Not saying there is anything wrong with that.  Don't want to offend anyone.  It's just his look.

2 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

Looks like a PE teacher that does not know if he likes men or women.  Not saying there is anything wrong with that.  Don't want to offend anyone.  It's just his look.

Trust me brother I use it all the time IRL to describe ol bowl cut after I saw that on the rant one day this past season. It NEVER fails to get a good ol belly laugh out of me.

4 hours ago, auburntiger1987 said:

im Still optimistic given everything. I know full well that means nothing. I’d be more worried if it was a bam vs Au battle. And also know there’s tome for either team to flip 

At this point they are on even levels right down to the negative recruiting so I'd be just as worried either way.

16 hours ago, fredst said:

But a week from now, I stand by my belief Pappoe chooses Auburn.

Hate to be negative, but I'll believe it when I see it. Even then I'll be worried until his letter is signed and delivered.

2 hours ago, kd4au said:

Hate to be negative, but I'll believe it when I see it. Even then I'll be worried until his letter is signed and delivered.

Yeah, me too. That was Benjamin Wolk that wrote that, not me. That's why I posted the gif of Morrissey (negativity personified) in response, lol.

17 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

ef.jpg

He is either going to continue to kill it on the recruiting trail and win pretty big or that program is going to explode in huge flames. No middle ground. 

AU coaches, T-Will, still feel extremely confident about Owen. 

1 hour ago, fredst said:

Yeah, me too. That was Benjamin Wolk that wrote that, not me. That's why I posted the gif of Morrissey (negativity personified) in response, lol.

Yes, I knew it was Wolk ,was just quoting the line in the article. Sorry if you or other people thought I was quoting you. 

Wolk is an AU reporter, but a Georgia man otherwise so I wonder if he has any inside information on OPs recruitment from there? I hope so!

1 hour ago, kd4au said:

Yes, I knew it was Wolk ,was just quoting the line in the article. Sorry if you or other people thought I was quoting you. 

Just don't want undeserved credit for real info. Just making sure people are clear that all I’m good for is an occasional clever gif, lol.

21 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

ef.jpg

He's tapped into the thUGA black and red market to help provide incentive to become a dawg. How long that is allowed is the $100,000,000 question. ;) 

On 4/24/2018 at 7:11 PM, GwillMac6 said:

ef.jpg

What's wrong with you? Didn't you learn the Auburn creed?  "..a spirit that is unafraid"

17 minutes ago, Mikey said:

What's wrong with you? Didn't you learn the Auburn creed?  "..a spirit that is unafraid"

A LOT of things. Man pull up a chair. Where do I start?! lol. 

rre.gif

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

A LOT of things. Man pull up a chair. Where do I start?! lol. 

rre.gif

You know how some people feel about these images......

Image result for pull up a chair gif

On 4/24/2018 at 7:11 PM, GwillMac6 said:

ef.jpg

Let's face it... Our coach isn't exactly the poster child for football coaches. In fact, I can't think of a top football coach who I would look at from across the room and say "he's a coach". Coach O looks like a football coach (too bad for LSU that looks don't win games... or hire OCs). Gus looks like he should be recruiting for the science club.

4 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Let's face it... Our coach isn't exactly the poster child for football coaches. In fact, I can't think of a top football coach who I would look at from across the room and say "he's a coach". Coach O looks like a football coach (too bad for LSU that looks don't win games... or hire OCs). Gus looks like he should be recruiting for the science club.

Urb has the look. SO does west vance coach besides the height.

9 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Gus looks like he should be recruiting for the science club.

Haha. He does.?

Archived