2019 5* LB Owen Pappoe commits to AU!!!

WFE12

1 minute ago, WDEKC said:

I'm just trying to help paint the picture of why we aren't in the top 16  draft picks since 2010 and it's not because of Malzahn or Tuberville.

Oh, Chizik damned near brought this program to its knees. Actually, 2012 probably was exactly what this program looks like on its knees.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Oh, Chizik damned near brought this program to its knees. Actually, 2012 probably was exactly what this program looks like on its knees.

First the comment about Joiner... now you are talking about on it's knees. I'm starting to worry about you Loof ;)

So this OP guy, how that going?

3 minutes ago, toddc said:

I'm sure he's getting ready to enjoy his weekend and drink in the attention until he announces on the 5th.

1 hour ago, lionheartkc said:

I'm sure he's getting ready to enjoy his weekend and drink in the attention until he announces on the 5th.

O he is going to have a amazing weekend on a OV to  austin. You are right about that.

1 hour ago, lionheartkc said:

he is announcing on the 1st btw. I think they changed it because the t.v. people asked him to.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

AU confident, prognosticators slightly trending away from AU towards uga.

Until I see it with my own eyes something different I am just going to assume georgia. Their insiders and reporters have every right to be confident with how every "close" recruitment went their way last year.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

he is announcing on the 1st btw. I think they changed it because the t.v. people asked him to.

He needs to unpin that post at the top of his twitter, then. 

1 hour ago, toddc said:

D986C843-DFE2-4877-984E-DA553F853457.gif

You very well know this forum can never stay on topic.  :Sing:

1 minute ago, lionheartkc said:

He needs to unpin that post at the top of his twitter, then. 

larry.gif

7 hours ago, McLoofus said:

We're #7 here and we're not even in the top 16 here.

We're underachieving with the talent on hand.

When a major point being made is that our main rivals are getting more players drafted in the early rounds and they also out-recruit us, how are we "underachieving with the talent at hand"? According to the recruiting/draft rankings, we should never beat UAT, UGA or LSU.

On 4/25/2018 at 2:47 PM, toddc said:

Wolk is an AU reporter, but a Georgia man otherwise so I wonder if he has any inside information on OPs recruitment from there? I hope so!

Not a UGA man. He's legit although not as good as Keef

ok - I don’t know if this will pop up...BUT this is a post from one of his friends (?) that he retweeted. Some of the dogs appear to be shook by it. 

And I hate to be too optimistic because I LOATHE uga. 

@RunInRed or @TitanTiger feel free to teach me the Twitter tricks. 

I posted on this board a couple of days ago that I did not think we would get either one but now I am starting to think we get both. Hope I am right.

2 hours ago, AidiAU said:

ok - I don’t know if this will pop up...BUT this is a post from one of his friends (?) that he retweeted. Some of the dogs appear to be shook by it. 

And I hate to be too optimistic because I LOATHE uga. 

@RunInRed or @TitanTiger feel free to teach me the Twitter tricks. 

I wouldn't read too much into it.

15 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I wouldn't read too much into it.

I never read anything into tweets. I don't understand the language! :)

1 hour ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Tweets are everything; they’re my main source of news. A single tweet is worth a thousand words in the recruiting world

Yep tis' what the time is today. It's how I get all my news.

FWIW little shift from the past month or so. Pappoe still trending AU. Morris still trending Vols. Although both may be very tight.

We have not had a “stud” game changing linebacker in ...?

I believe there will be plenty of OL prior to December signing day that should fill void. 

If picking only 1, I gotta go Pappoe!

38 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

If you had to choose between the 2 who would you want most, even though the last trending comment is Pappoe/AU,and Morris/UT so far...

Pappoe hands down because even though OL is a bigger individual position need Pappoe likely would mean more talent to the class as there are a number of kids who want to play with him. For example, if we get Pappoe Tuesday, AU becomes an immediate major threat to Clemson for 5* & #1 CB in the nation in Andrew Booth.

Archived