Men vs Xavier

tgrogan21

22 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

HOLY s***!!

This was my reaction as well. 

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good friend of mine ( Georgia Pup) brought up a point.  Which is more profitable.  To play Duke and possibly lose, or see Duke upset by SD State  and not have to play them and win the tournament and get that in your resume.....

1 minute ago, lost said:

Good friend of mine ( Georgia Pup) brought up a point.  Which is more profitable.  To play Duke and possibly lose, or see Duke upset by SD State  and not have to play them and win the tournament and get that in your resume.....

I say we just beat Duke.

1 minute ago, lost said:

tAkE tHe QuAlItY LoSs

Just now, lost said:

Bruce said for a good showing the tournament we need to go 2-1 at minimum.  However we get 2 wins is good.  I wanna see us against Duke just as a fan.  We need games like these.  

3 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

This was my reaction as well. 

Streaming at work I had to pull the old fake cough out for that dunk

10 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

m exhausted!  Cant imagine having watched it!

i am old, so it does not take much to make my body hurt, but i was so tensed up for so long during this game that my sides hurt....it was so stressful that i can't imagine what a final 4 would be like.....we should have blown them out had we played more disciplined....coach pearl needs to buy horace spencer a big steak for supper tonight....he was great in OT

5 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I was thinking this as well with the foul trouble etc, but man did Harper on offense and Spencer on defense step up. Really impressed with the way we played OT. Our guards have to make more FTs, Bryce especially.  Her has missed way more than I expected him to this early in the season. 

When I said that I had forgot about Spencer, I was thinking we were going to have to put chumma at 5. And he had 4 fouls too

2 games in a row the heart of Horace Spencer really anchored his team!!!   WAR HORACE!!!

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

That’s some Butch Jones type of thinking. 

BRICK BY BRICK! 

This was Spencer’s moment. I’m proud of him and his willingness to accept his role on the team.  Tough for a senior who was highly rated out oh high school. 

Just now, AUDub said:

BRICK BY BRICK! 

Speaking of bricks, Coach Pearl should revisit his 'brick it 'til you're hot' philosophy from 3 pt land.

Just sayin'...

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Best to learn and still win. We have a bunch of problems that needs to be addressed though. 

Nothing better than having a lesson learning performance that still results in a W

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

When I said that I had forgot about Spencer, I was thinking we were going to have to put chumma at 5. And he had 4 fouls too

Even so, I don't think Spencer had a foul after he entered as I thought he had 4 as well, but pretty impressive.  I thought the defense on the first few possessions in OT was critical and were came up big in all of them, allowed our offense to get going.  Also noticed that Harper was moved to guard the point in OT, and the penetration by the PG was a little more chaotic with some poor decisions. 

10 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Streaming at work I had to pull the old fake cough out for that dunk

I basically did the same not to wake up a napping wife and 3 year old lol. 

Archived