George Pickens

twilli13

To add insult to injury, George Pickens is having a huge Sugar Bowl so far. I'm probably just sour over his flip, but he really rubs me the wrong way. If his head was any bigger, it would explode. Typical dog player imo. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, dmoney said:

He wanted to come to AU by Dad wanted him out of Alabama,  away from his old friends... understandable.....

True, but Uga. Anyone but them. My hatred for that school has no bounds.....

Just now, WFE12 said:

Still bringing him up...smh

I was watching the sugar bowl and saw him playing. He irks me. Not that out of the ordinary really. 

20 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Could've landed him if Kodi hadn't completely screwed the pooch.

Wait, the story is that he got paid big money to go to UGA. What could Kodi have done to get him? We run a program as clean as a virgins honeypot, we do it the right way.

1 minute ago, keesler said:

Wait, the story is that he got paid big money to go to UGA. What could Kodi have done to get him? We run a program as clean as a virgins honeypot, we do it the right way.

Probably told him our fans dont bark like dogs and Gus doesnt dance around like an idiot with players postgame?

2 minutes ago, keesler said:

Of course he got paid.  Was gonna get paid to come to AU as well. 

Why so sore?

Maybe he  didn't want to just do useless sprints down the field. 

Maybe he wanted to catch the football, score touchdowns, win games, play for championships, hone his skills and go pro.  

Did he make the wrong decision? 

13 minutes ago, AURealist said:

Why so sore?

Maybe he  didn't want to just do useless sprints down the field. 

Maybe he wanted to catch the football, score touchdowns, win games, play for championships, hone his skills and go pro.  

Did he make the wrong decision? 

Uga offense has not exactly been setting the world on fire most of the season. Seth Williams has done pretty good in our offense. We desperately needed a go to #2 guy this year. We dont have one. Mainly, though, I just wanted to expound on how he rubs me the wrong way. Hes appears to be an arrogant dude to me. Since this is a message board, Im more than entitled to do so.   

49 minutes ago, AUTigerTime said:

"he's a team cancer" 

Well..... his track record so for this year doesn’t exactly disprove a doubt of character and/or being a team player.

Had he signed with us, he’d probably end up another Duke Williams. Phenomenal talent, but an attitude earning him a ticket out the door.

Just now, twilli13 said:

Uga offense has not exactly been setting the world on fire most of the season. Seth Williams has done pretty good in our offense. We desperately needed a go to #2 guy this year. We dont have one. Mainly, though, I just wanted to expound on how he rubs me the wrong way. Hes appears to be an arrogant dude to me. Since this is a message board, Im more than entitled to do so.   

Never said you couldn't have an opinion or couldn't share it.    ?????

Just wondering why, if you don't like him, you give a crap that he went to UGA?  

23 minutes ago, twilli13 said:

We have a QB that has trouble going to a #2 read....what makes him any different than the guys who play here? Trying to villainsize kids isn't going to help us

19 minutes ago, kwagoner said:

Well..... his track record so for this year doesn’t exactly disprove a doubt of character and/or being a team player.

Had he signed with us, he’d probably end up another Duke Williams. Phenomenal talent, but an attitude earning him a ticket out the door.

Agreed, and that whole thing about him getting paid $$ was seriously against Gus’ mode of operation. Some knowledgeable folks post all kinds of facts about our main rivals cheating and paying for players and AU won’t dabble in that sleeze....it must be true.

Pickens had 11 catches for GA tonight in the first half. That's at least half a season at Auburn. As long as Gus is running the offense here you should get used to losing recruiting battles for 5 star receivers.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

We have a QB that has trouble going to a #2 read....what makes him any different than the guys who play here? Trying to villainsize kids isn't going to help us

Have a coach that frequently gives one read plays as well. Also, an offensive line that can't block long enough to give the QB time to make that one, much less two.

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Have a coach that frequently gives one read plays as well. Also, an offensive line that can't block long enough to give the QB time to make that one, much less two.

You're right about the coach, you can't point out more than 3 games where the o line blocking was so bad that you couldn't make a read. There are plenty of QB's that operate with an o line worse than ours

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You're right about the coach, you can't point out more than 3 games where the o line blocking was so bad that you couldn't make a read. There are plenty of QB's that operate with an o line worse than ours

It's no secret you don't like Nix, but he ain't the problem. That putrid offense today was not at all his fault.

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

It's no secret you don't like Nix, but he ain't the problem.

No it's no secret that I know football is one of the rare people that can be objective and just because guys like you that believe saying he has to get better doesn't mean you don't like a guy.....it's football.

Archived