The next time you log on

AUApostle

MALZHAN FIRED! Auburn parting with Malzhan, Auburn let's Malzhan go, Malzhan leaving the Plains...etc, I could go on, but i think i've made the point.

I have zero confidence that we see the headline that we are looking for a new head football coach. Does anyone actually think the ptb can make a decent hire?. I don't so thats why I chose the Shariff hopeful headline. I doubt that we see that,too

B Venables is the leading candidate, while Auburn is considering T Will and M Cristobal. 

1 hour ago, woodford said:

"Scattered, Smothered, and Fired: Auburn lets go of Malzahn"

Nice job!

16 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I watch these old Honeymooner shows pretty often. For simple comedy, they are hilarious. We watched the Jackie Gleason shows as a family when I was a kid, but the early shows from the 50's I had never seen. My wife thinks I'm nuts because I laugh so hard, sometimes. She has no sense of humor....all bidness for her

5 minutes ago, chizhead said:

I watch these old Honeymooner shows pretty often. For simple comedy, they are hilarious. We watched the Jackie Gleason shows as a family when I was a kid, but the early shows from the 50's I had never seen. My wife thinks I'm nuts because I laugh so hard, sometimes. She has no sense of humor....all bidness for her

Honeymooner were one of the best for pure comedy. Use to go to his golf tournament when it was played at Inverray Country Club in Lauderhill, Fl

6 hours ago, AUDevil said:

The next time you log on to this board what’s the one piece of news you want to see?

Gus Malzahn has been fired.

• WarTiger changed the title to The next time you log on

Archived