Auburn vs miss state post game

Maverick.AU

Just now, cole256 said:

You had one guy in the thread that made a stupid comment about Bo. He didn't get bashed. And yes Bo had the threat of a running game whenever he's played. When you are in a game where because of time everybody knows you have to pass that's not even a comparison.

I don't think anybody has offered an opinion that we lost because of Bo. 

Many of you all that's how do I say....very aggressive to anybody saying anything negative of Bo were very quick with the that's why tj doesn't play post. That's why a conversation was started as far as Bo and tj

Ok man, I'm done for the night. Not turning this into an argument. Cheers

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

My son went to his first auburn game today without me. He’s been deciding between going to au or uga next year.

Got a feeling where this is heading.

the fact that someone would decide on a college based on a football game is sad in so many ways

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Already on it 

TBH, I don't drink so there's no forgetting it the easy way. I just have to hope my brain represses the memories. Just a great freaking season that I can't really enjoy because I know how it all turned out. 😭

3 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

My son went to his first auburn game today without me. He’s been deciding between going to au or uga next year.

Got a feeling where this is heading.

tbqh he needs to go to UGA on Hope and save that 100k on Out if State tuition for a down payment for business funding...or grad school.

I'll have this dilemma in 16 years

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Has TJ even played in an SEC game before today??? No one should be bale to judge TJ on today, would be ridiculous to do so

One series against LSU where I believe the drive ended after a penalty. 

6 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

I completely agree on the bad situation that he was placed under but go back and watch the play from the end zone shot.   He could have stepped up left in the pocket and taken off or bought more time to throw.   Instead, he stepped backwards and the rest was bad.   

This game was Jekyll and Hyde.   Didn’t want to believe it, but I thought that the missed opportunity before halftime was going to hurt.   Didn’t like that the defense lined up, for the most part, in the exact same formation for every play.   After they scored on the first drive after halftime, I knew it was going to be a close game or possibly a lose.   

I knew if we went away from the run and played their pace we were in trouble and we started going away from the run when we got up right before the half. I was thinking we would go back to it but stuff just got out of hand quick

Just now, W.E.D said:

tbqh he needs to go to UGA on Hope and save that 100k on Out if State tuition for a down payment for business funding...or grad school

True story. 

It's all good fam. It is what it is. Harsin needs to make changes and I think he knows it. If he's gonna fail at least fail with your own guys. 

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Dan-0 said:

I´m not jumping off the AU ship but I am really getting disgusted with college football in general because of the rule changes, particularly with targeting. The targeting call against #99 was just a travesty and had a major impact on the outcome of the game.

I'd argue that the four previous pass interference calls on Auburn which gave MSU first downs had a bigger impact.

No comeback without those.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

TBH, I don't drink so there's no forgetting it the easy way. I just have to hope my brain represses the memories. Just a great freaking season that I can't really enjoy because I know how it all turned out. 😭

Good thing that I do lol

5 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Oh I agree completely This was on Bobo today not on anybody else and it's been like this all season he can only do one half of football where he calls a great game and it's f****** pissing me off. IMO

On Bobo?????    That is really rich.   I must not have been watching the same game.   I only saw MSU punt once in the second half.   I saw a team drive 96 yards with no problems to take the lead after being down 28-3.    It was a complete team loss, to include the coaches.   I usually don’t like to say that a staff lost control of the game, but that’s exactly what happened today.   

Just now, Auctoritas said:

Don't worry, he will do that for you. 

Lol. You're so funny. You literally threw a tantrum like a childbecause I disagreed with you. No name calling nothing. It was you and you're still at it. Hilarious

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Give Moo state credit . Second half effort by the staff and players was disgusting. I have said some terrible things today. I need to back away 

I feel you. I have to remind myself that win or lose, Auburn sports has no direct impact on my life.  It sucks for us, but on the other side, it's good for MSU and their fans.

War Eagle, buddy, War Eagle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'd argue that the four previous pass interference calls on Auburn which gave MSU first downs had a bigger impact.

No comeback without those.

You´re right, they were at least equally as bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

On Bobo?????    That is really rich.   I must not have been watching the same game.   I only saw MSU punt once in the second half.   I saw a team drive 96 yards with no problems to take the lead after being down 28-3.    It was a complete team loss, to include the coaches.   I usually don’t like to say that a staff lost control of the game, but that’s exactly what happened today.   

Bobo's offense went like 8 possession with 1 score. He deserves plenty of blame and has been shut down constantly in the 2nd half.

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

A loss in which we were, yet again, dicked by refs. 

The refs sucked but you don't blow a 25 point lead AT HOME without dicking yourself a lot.

• Like 2

Doesn’t matter who is lining up under center. We need to be able to run the ball. We haven’t been able to the last two weeks and it shows. We can’t expect to throw 40+ times and win. Way too much pressure to place on a QB with this team.

Likewise, the lack of pass rush is killing us. Absolutely killing us. Apart from that we tackled like garbage. 

How many plays did MSU end up running, btw?

• Like 5

Just now, aubaseball said:

So us not scoring until the game was over is on…..? The 2nd and long runs were called by…? 

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

The refs sucked but you don't blow a 25 point lead AT HOME without dicking yourself a lot.

Oh, for sure, it just seems they always have influence in our games. Maybe it’s just me. 

• Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

tbqh he needs to go to UGA on Hope and save that 100k on Out if State tuition for a down payment for business funding...or grad school.

I'll have this dilemma in 16 years

Sadly, this is good advice.

Just now, Barnacle said:

Doesn’t matter who is lining up under center. We need to be able to run the ball. We haven’t been able to the last two weeks and it shows. We can’t expect to throw 40+ times and win. Way too much pressure to place on a QB with this team.

Likewise, the lack of pass rush is killing us. Absolutely killing us. Apart from that we tackled like garbage. 

How many plays did MSU end up running, btw?

Yep and yep, always spot on buddy

2 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

I don't agree Mason can only do so much when the offense keeps running out of gas not being able to hold on to the ball your defense can only do so much. It is what it bro no arguments from me 🙂 War Eagle!