Auburn vs miss state post game

Maverick.AU

6 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Staff should feel humiliated. Same ref called the same stuff 20+ yards away from the play. Hopefully we learn from this, but this was humiliating. 28-3. Outscored 40-6

I'm not going to argue and I know how you feel but tj came in cold in the situation where EVERYBODY knows he's going to pass. It's a little different. D line just pinned their ears back and attacked

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Y'all cannot seriously be attacking TJ yeah he fumbled but it wasn't his fault that he got put in a situation that he should have never been in the first place. 

Absolutely zero should be taken away from TJ's playing time at the ass end of games that are lossed

• Like 1

Falcons will never live down their 28-3 loss.

Auburn will never live this down. We got absolutely destroyed in the second half in all aspects of the game. OL, Running attack, Defense, special teams, and coaching. If Corn was fired for WR drops, Bobo shouldn't call another damn play.

• Like 2

We have watched the same players make the same mistakes for a while now. It just gets exhausting and depressing after a while. I'd rather watch some new players make those mistakes. At least it will be something new

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Y'all cannot seriously be attacking TJ yeah he fumbled but it wasn't his fault that he got put in a situation that he should have never been in the first place. 

My comment was people wanting to bash bo, and then wow, TJ looked really similar behind that OL

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

We got to eat the L. Miss state rallied and came back . Kudos to the pirate .

man I can’t wait to see the fights that are about to occur. Everyone stay safe. It’s going to be interesting what the coaching staff will do going forward. Unfortunately wasn’t able to see the game. 

In a nutshell the offense in the first 1/2 looked like old boise teams and 2nd 1/2 looked like last week

way too many questionable calls that kept the defense out on the field when the drive should have been over

at one point in the 4th the time of possession was like 31 min to 6 min....defense was gassed

Wish I'd watched Michigan v Penn State or the Baylor game.  Seems the Harsin crew is continuing the Malzahn tradition of changing absolutely fricking nothing at the half. 

Man, we sucked today.

• Like 1

Just now, autiger88 said:

They were in the game thread my bad got mixed up. 

All good. TJ was thrown into a dumpster fire and asked to put it out.  Nothing on him.  I just think D Davis needs a shot before Finley and D Davis both transfer. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Man I about fell out of my chair when I saw that score lol. I might need therapy now . But I am Auburn win or loss , I am here. I’m in alaska bro . Couldn’t even see the game 

You should be thankful. If that wasn’t a tale of two halves I don’t know what was. Never seen anything like it. 

2 minutes ago, au302 said:

Don't disagree. At least see what we have in the kid and get him some reps for next year. At this point, I'm praying a really good QB pops into the portal. Some really good lineman too. Add an edge rusher at that

I still think Griener starts whenever Bo decides to leave. In regards to the portal… recruit everyone OL with a heart beat and any sign of talent. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Tbh kinda shocking (sarcasm) that TJ looked like Bo on that fumble play, scrambling for his life 

You don't say?!?! He was in a crap spot. But he did the opposite of what you want. Does that mean he sucks from one play? Of course not. So many mistakes all around. 

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

He really didn’t even do anything Bo hasn’t done and been defended for. We saw Bo do that same crap last week, right? And plenty of other times through the season. But he gets a pass for it. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Man I about fell out of my chair when I saw that score lol. I might need therapy now . But I am Auburn win or loss , I am here. I’m in alaska bro . Couldn’t even see the game 

You're better off not watching.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

I heard Bo got hurt? Hopefully not too bad. Maybe people will get their wish and see TJ and DD 

Not bad - twisted ankle and it kept getting worse on him. He probably will be okay for next week. 

Now, will the coaches And OL be able to put him in successful positions? Er...

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I'm not going to argue and I know how you feel but tj came in cold in the situation where EVERYBODY knows he's going to pass. It's a little different. D line just pinned their ears back and attacked

TJ has still not done anything against a sec opponent to say he'd do better, I know he's the most popular guy on the team being the backup, but remember he had a drive against LSU, yet didn't deliver 

This loss will really take the air out of our tires.  Worried about SCAR now - feels like this team may be low on motivation and in a bit of a funk.  Could end up at 6-6.  Pretty ugly all around.

Edited by WarDamnDoc
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

My comment was people wanting to bash bo, and then wow, TJ looked really similar behind that OL

Bo was fine today.  Refs, coaching decisions, and no oline.  Bo had over 400 passing if you count that lateral 

• Like 2

Seriously, though ... how does the offense screw up this badly in the second half ... AGAIN?

We went 6 quarters without a TD. Played great. and then s*** the bed again. Harsin better rip into some players and coaches this week.

• Like 1

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Seriously, though ... how does the offense screw up this badly in the second half ... AGAIN?

We went 6 quarters without a TD. Played great. and then s*** the bed again. Harsin better rip into some players and coaches this week.

This 

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Falcons will never live down their 28-3 loss.

Auburn will never live this down. We got absolutely destroyed in the second half in all aspects of the game. OL, Running attack, Defense, special teams, and coaching. If Corn was fired for WR drops, Bobo shouldn't call another damn play.

I think arguably every coach on the staff instead of Caddy and the TE coach should've been fired by now based on the checkboxes that Corn supposedly failed at 

• Like 1