Gus would of had a play on the 3rd and 2 .

eagle12

• eagle12 changed the title to Gus would of had a play on the 3rd and 2 .

Wth is this all of sudden love for Gus GD 🙄 how many times did he **** up? How many whirly birds did the man call?How many wildcat formations did the man call that didn't work?  How many plays where we should have run or passed and he did the opposite? Quit with the damn Gus love and move on for crying out loud. I'm so sick of seeing this s*** on here. Let it go. 

tenor.gif

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Haha this is great bait but I'll bite. I do think he would have had a better play than what we saw from Bobo. Probably the sugar huddle w a jet sweep, toss or qb boot from it.. Possibly a wildcat play .. Hell even a basic read option all of which would have had more options and chances than a draw or dive to tank that was blown up about 29 times last night. Oh well.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, eagle12 said:

Just a feeling about that? But that’s a game ending that would of been right up his alley!

RB dive? But done really fast.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, japantiger said:

I think all topics with "Gus....." in the title should be banned and the poster hunted to the gates of hell....

Maybe so, like Gus or not….he did have a way of showing Saban something that made him very uncomfortable in games like last night.

I don’t recall too many plays Gus ran with a one legged QB.  He ran three series with Sean White visibly limping in the 2015 UGA game and it was two 3 and outs and the 3rd series SW fumbled.  We eventually lost.

17 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Maybe so, like Gus or not….he did have a way of showing Saban something that made him very uncomfortable in games like last night.

I also think anyone that prolongs a thread with "Gus...." in the title should be banned and hounded to the gates of hell......oh wait, I'm posting ...aaaagggghhhhhhhhh

Pin on Craft Ideas

Edited by japantiger
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, japantiger said:

I also think anyone that prolongs a thread with "Gus...." in the title should be banned and hounded to the gates of hell......oh wait, I'm posting ...aaaagggghhhhhhhhh

Pin on Craft Ideas

It'll take another year or so to breed Gus out of the program.  Until then, he is the root of a lot of the problems we are experiencing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

It'll take another year or so to breed Gus out of the program.  Until then, he is the root of a lot of the problems we are experiencing.

This is so true. So, so true. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I don't know how much more I can honestly take from posters who keep bringing up Gus like we fired a coach who won a NC or something. It's getting annoying like can we move on. Nothing against the man but he wasn't the coach. How can these posters not see that? Make it make sense. 😡

Edited by autiger88

We would have been down by 21 if Gus had coached yesterday. 

• Love 1