* Official Auburn vs. Houston Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Finley just needs to hit the portal as soon as he gets back to AU. He can’t run, he can’t throw, he can’t even handoff. Pathetic . I know now why he left LSU. 

You left out he fumbles a lot as well

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, difball said:

Hope Finley doesn't join the Army in artillery at some point in the future.

Forget Danger Close

My map doesnt even have those grid squares

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

Harsin was trying to put it away, I guess. 

They were good plays. The WR was wide open. Just make a freaking good pass for once down the field. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, wildlife alumni said:

Has anyone in this thread mentioned putting in DD? I heard he plays QB.

Only a time or 100…

2 minutes ago, wildlife alumni said:

Has anyone in this thread mentioned putting in DD? I heard he plays QB.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the offensive line, either. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Finley not getting those deep balls, gotta have a guy that can do that, especially when he doesn't have the ability to challenge the D with his legs

Maybe the coaches should tell him to go in the next series and try to underthrow his receiver by 5-10 yards? It’s so crazy, it just might work! 😂

1 minute ago, ArgoEagle said:

Good news! One more possession and we should never have to watch TJ QB another Auburn game.

You swear?

1 minute ago, ScotsAU said:

Remember a few months ago when everyone wanted TJ to permanently replace Bo because TJ has to be better…

Unfortunately he's not!

1 minute ago, ScotsAU said:

Remember a few months ago when everyone wanted TJ to permanently replace Bo because TJ has to be better…

And they'll either double down or completely ignore this post. Definitely no admission of being wrong. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

They were good plays. The WR was wide open. Just make a freaking good pass for once down the field. 

Yep. If you're watching a game that's only competitive because the team with the lead has their backup QB in, in year 1 of that coach's tenure... then that should probably make you like that team's chances in the future. 

Again I know we are not in practice to see them practice but this is insanity. Drive after drive are being wasted with the defense playing lights out. Maybe DD is a different guy when the lights come on. I mean not even one series unless Auburn is seriously going into next season with TJ as the guy