* Official Auburn vs. Houston Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

They were good plays. The WR was wide open. Just make a freaking good pass for once down the field. 

Didn't even have to be that good - just catchable. Good grief. Ready for the misery to end.

Just now, Browning4AU said:

And they'll either double down or completely ignore this post. Definitely no admission of being wrong. 

Nope. Those people are now the ones screaming that DD has to be better.

• Like 1

In all seriousness, is DD that awful?   He’s played football his whole life, after a year here, i’m sure he has picked up enough of the playbook…..is he literally a worse option than Finley? Logic say that must be the case. 

• Like 2

Just now, e808 said:

Again I know we are not in practice to see them practice but this is insanity. Drive after drive are being wasted with the defense playing lights out. Maybe DD is a different guy when the lights come on. I mean not even one series unless Auburn is seriously going into next season with TJ as the guy

At the very least, I KNOW DD can run a read option.  He did it all through high school.  Do it here and open some running lanes for Tank.

• Like 3

That's not targeting. That's not even a personal foul. 

They didn't call it unnecessary roughness or late hit, so if they pick the flag up they also negate the penalty yardage.

• Like 4

Just lose and end this nightmare already! Ffs. This is one of the worst Auburn offenses I’ve ever seen. TJ Finley has Bo’s bad touch on the pass without all of the athleticism. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

He tried to freakin turn away, if he is ejected. Smh. We have said this rule needs to amended a thousand times. This is a prime example 

Exactly what I was saying earlier. It’s killing the game and leaving defenders kind of helpless. 

• Like 1