* Official Auburn vs. Houston Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

31 just messed that up. Do your job. 

31 and the rest of the guys on defense have held a really good offense to 17 points. They just had a terrible penalty go against them and just forced an intentional grounding that wasn't called. They played well enough to win this thing going away. 

• Like 3

Only penalties being called from someone remotely. Houston holding like crazy. Everybody in the stadium saw intentional grounding. 

Skill? Battle of wills? No, college football is just "Arbitrary" going on "irrelevant". 

• Like 2

This is f**king embarrassing! Why do we even play in bowl games if we're gonna sh*t the bed every time. And yeah, the refs don't help.

Edited by yngwie1995

Congrats to UH for scoring on our 3rd string defense and.the refs missing 2 straight obvious calls.

• Like 1

I know we don't like antics on the sidelines but I want Harsin to be getting an unsportsmanlike conduct call there. I'd be climbing up a ref so far he'd be seeing my shoes from behind his eyeballs.

• Like 1

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

I’d walk off. Point ******* blank. 

THAT is what it's gonna take to get the refball nightmare sorted. A school is gonna have to sack up and force the issue.

• Like 1

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

This is f**king embarrassing! Why do we even play in bowl games if we're gonna sh*t the bed every time. 

We just got jobbed by the refs. On back to back plays. 

Edited by gr82b4au
  • Like 1

Just now, AUx said:

Only penalties being called from someone remotely. Houston holding like crazy. Everybody in the stadium saw intentional grounding. 

Skill? Battle of wills? No, college football is just "Arbitrary" going on "irrelevant". 

It has become a game of officials. They have way too much power over the outcome. It’s just not fun anymore. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I’m ready for Harsin to go his happy butt back to Boise. He has shown me he can’t finish. He is worthless. 

You have no idea how football is played. You may be the biggest troll on the internet.   

Just now, Auctoritas said:

I know we don't like antics on the sidelines but I want Harsin to be getting an unsportsmanlike conduct call there. I'd be climbing up a ref so far he'd be seeing my shoes from behind his eyeballs.

Call em out after the game in the presser. Officials need more accountability. 

• Love 2
  • Dislike 1

Bull crap targeting call

plus

Bull crap no call for grounding

plus

Bull crap no call for the hold

equals

Bull Crap TD.  

• Like 2