Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

12 minutes ago, DAG said:

Not the time to start selling bro 

Guy is getting a big referral fee

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

There is some good information on this over on the donor side FYI.  Even on who is interested in being the next coach.  Out of respect for the site rules, all I will say is you would be happy with who is interested.

I am just ready to be excited for Auburn football again no matter what direction we go.

cover3.jpg

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, DAG said:

Of course . Look at the in fighting going on between Jimbo , Saban and CKS. Jimbo almost snitched on all of them. 

I didn’t know about this. What happened?

18 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

There is some good information on this over on the donor side FYI.  Even on who is interested in being the next coach.  Out of respect for the site rules, all I will say is you would be happy with who is interested.

I am just ready to be excited for Auburn football again no matter what direction we go.

Is it Russ Galzahn? 😂 

• Haha 7

31 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I love me some Muschamp....as a defensive coordinator and recruiter and talent evaluator.

But how many times does this guy have to produce poor to mediocre results as a head coach before people stop handing him the keys?

I dont see how this ends well for AU either way. It's being talked about all morning on ESPN. It has to be addressed to mitigate further damage. If rumors true, he will be gone. If not true, he probably gone still. Officials at AU have to get in front of this... Do we even have  PR dept

9 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

I didn’t know about this. What happened?

In his last interview he basically was defending his program and stated in so many words , “these guys want to talk, I can tell you some real stuff that was going down before the NIL.”

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

I wonder if anyone from within the NCAA will approach  Jimbo and ask exactly what he was referring to.

I'd like to buy a clue on this one.

Huh?

5 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I dont see how this ends well for AU either way. It's being talked about all morning on ESPN. It has to be addressed to mitigate further damage. If rumors true, he will be gone. If not true, he probably gone still. Officials at AU have to get in front of this... Do we even have  PR dept

Sorry for asking Titan. Have they spoken to this on ESPN? I just am catching up. Been in the Smokies.

If we want to talk unrealistic hires. Why not go after prime time? He has brought Jackson St from the ruins! Kids are excited to play for him, dude has money and ties to NIL.  Plus it would make for an interesting Aflac commercial! 😂

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I'm trying to imagine the optics of firing Harsin, if the reason ends up being the rumors circulating out there, and then hiring a guy like Freeze....

The optics worry boat has sailed for Auburn football

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I'm trying to imagine the optics of firing Harsin, if the reason ends up being the rumors circulating out there, and then hiring a guy like Freeze....

Valid point but how long would optic matters if freeze comes in and recruits lights out And turns the woeful offense around 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Well, Kes Harsin has taken to social media over all this drama so there is definitely something going down. 

Can you elaborate?

4 minutes ago, Muscle Shoals Tiger said:

Sorry for asking Titan. Have they spoken to this on ESPN? I just am catching up. Been in the Smokies.

I haven't even looked at ESPN.

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

In his last interview he basically was defending his program and stated in so many words , “these guys want to talk, I can tell you some real stuff that was going down before the NIL.”

I see. Bring it all out. Let’s hear it, Jimbo. 

5 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Well, Kes Harsin has taken to social media over all this drama so there is definitely something going down. 

1 minute ago, selias said:

Can you elaborate?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, shabby said:

Valid point but how long would optic matters if freeze comes in and recruits lights out And turns the woeful offense around 

Obviously winning cures all ills, but none of the stuff you mention is a given and we'd be in for several months of being a laughingstock and being held up as a poster child for hypocrisy before one down is played and almost a year before a recruit is signed.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DAG said:

Do not accept Muschamp. Stay away. This is how fans started to project positivity on CKS. “Well, it wouldn’t be so bad.” Yes it would. No Muschamp 

For one year he would work imo