Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

2 hours ago, AUx said:

AU HR working termination letters and employment contracts over the last 12 months ...

giphy.gif

If you ever decide on stand up, I want tickets.

6 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

If you ever decide on stand up, I want tickets.

bro he legit posted something in donor side that made me LOL

8 minutes ago, Didba said:

bro he legit posted something in donor side that made me LOL

He is so funny; I swear he is like a standup comedian!

• Love 1

9 hours ago, AEAugirl said:

Ok that is DEFINITELY coming from Harsin.

Couldn’t hire assistants?  Can we talk about the guy he was wanting to hire that was under NCAA investigation and was just forced to resign from his current job that AU compliance thankfully stopped him from hiring??? 

I love how we’re supposed to believe the reporting of Schlabach and Thames. Two biggest sleaze bags at espn. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Just an off the wall question.... are their posters on here with more than 1 screen name?

No against the rules some have tried and big trouble in little china magic GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

No against the rules some have tried and big trouble in little china magic GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

You know what old Jack Burton used to say about that...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

Yes I do....great movie by the way

Not so fast, gentlemen! We got enough people droppin' like flies around here, and where's that getting us, huh?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This Just In: Gogue is hard at work finding out who been throwin all them mean tweets and breakin windows around town.

ErnestTBarney.jpeg

On 2/4/2022 at 6:33 AM, AU-24 said:

Comparing this to jet gate is like comparing apples to Asian watermelons. It’s not even close to the same story.

If the “purse string holders” are making up scandalous lies and salacious stories to get rid of a coach so they don’t have to pay his buyout, they would be sued in court and if found guilty, possibly jailed.

Even in this crazy world, this can’t be possible!

Sorry for being so late in commenting but I was also thinking about what you said: In this case the media boys just carried the water for these boosters by trying to be the first to get the "story" out. I.E. not really verifying anything. In any law suite do they have to reveal their sources and can this really result in Justice for Harsin? Just not sure how this would go. Maybe someone with a legal background can explain the options with these Auburn media boys. 

33 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Golf how are you posting GIFs ?? I need to up my “never bringing anything to the board” game 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, AUwent said:

I figured. But they’re investigating something. And if it’s the boosters desperately looking for a way to get him fired for cause, that’s terrifying. 

Or... try and get him to resign by putting his  and his family’s reputation through the wringer..

1 hour ago, Tigerfinz said:

57c71944738823613dd0835f9d8abdbc.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

38 minutes ago, aucom96 said:

57c71944738823613dd0835f9d8abdbc.jpg

A great movie from my childhood! Thanks for the reminder. 👍

Edited by Never2Yield
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Hearing rumors Harsin interviewed for Washington Huskies job in Dec.. Didn't set well with AU brass.. Is this true? Possibly

Can it be just another rumor to go with all the others? OH YEAH.

Anyone else hearing this

Idk, but similar to Mason...your name just doesn't constantly come up for jobs when you're not/agent isnt floating your name out there.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Hearing rumors Harsin interviewed for Washington Huskies job in Dec.. Didn't set well with AU brass.. Is this true? Possibly

Can it be just another rumor to go with all the others? OH YEAH.

Anyone else hearing this

He was talked about in connection to the Oregon job as well. 

13 hours ago, AEAugirl said:

Well its not lost on me that the person Harsin ran to when he wanted his side told was Pete Freaking Thamel.  

He was probably frothing at the mouth to write another great hit piece on Auburn. 

Lowe was the one that interviewed Harsin, Thamel and Schlabach gave additional insight on the three possibilities for moving forward (as ESPN's SEC guys) and I don't see any glaring inaccuracies.  The article is clearly NOT a hit piece...pretty much spot on.

2 minutes ago, Ber798297 said:

"The record we got  didn't come from his coaching it came from the cancers on the team that spread and are still spreading. This is what we dealt with this season. The only word to describe what Coach Harsin doing is chemo."

Cancer dies hard and takes time.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1

That Tony Fair post is fire. I admit: I don’t know what to believe. I do think it’s a failure when good people leave, and some good ones left. But I won’t claim to know the issues.

4 minutes ago, DyeCampAlum said:

That Tony Fair post is fire. I admit: I don’t know what to believe. I do think it’s a failure when good people leave, and some good ones left. But I won’t claim to know the issues.

Not all growth is good growth, just like all removals aren't bad removals

• Like 6