January 6th Committee Hearings

AUDynasty

9 hours ago, Didba said:

I think you are confused. This a new investigation to a completely independent criminal event that occurred on Jan 6, it has no relation to the 2016 election, the impeachment hearings nor does it have any connection to the Mueller investigation.

My god this has been explained to you so many times about how investigations/indictments works and yet you still parrot the same stuff. Its embarrassing at this point.

Counsellor, YOU are not getting it. I despise trump. Never liked him thought he was a fraud in 1987. I never watched a show, a movie he was in, etc. I never watched a talk show, etc he was on. But for 6 years we have heard the howler monkeys scream Orange Man Bad. Fine, I agree with them BUT, when you try to convict someone in a court you have to have real proof, real evidence that fits a courtroom setting. All we have so far is 6 years of masturbatory fantasy. 

These hearings MAY get him to an indictment, a meaningless indictment possibly. We were guaranteed by Schiff that trump was going to be impeached AND REMOVED. Missed by a mile. The WSJ read the minutes of Schiff's Committee and stated that Schiff knew there was NOTHING there and repeatedly lied to the nation such that "no one should ever believe one word Schiff ever says again." 

Now we have the hearings, no opposition allowed. No defense. Well, I have never seen nor heard of a courtroom where there isnt a adversarial fight going on. Do they have trump? May be. So where are the indictments, the court dates, calendar listings? Just asking if this is for real THIS TIME or is just more jerking off? Where are the Indictments? The Charges? For 6 years we were promised sedition, treason, and collusion charges. Where are they? Like many Americans I am just 100% tired of the talking bull**** from DC. DO SOMETHING OR STFU!

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

13 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Did you hurt your back moving those goalposts by yourself?

And the two impeachments and endless cable news bloviating was what? trump propaganda?

If someone has anything actually on him other than a boatload of Speculation, please show us the indictments, the trial dates, the charges and the convictions and sentences...

I appreciate the emotional investment you have in your narrative.  Unfortunately, your emotional mind has taken over your logical mind.  I would appreciate you taking a step back and, reexamining.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Speaking of the topic title, the committee has announced there will be another hearing on next Tuesday (July 12th) at 10am ET / 9am CT. 

Edited by AUDynasty
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AUDynasty said:

Speaking of the topic title, the committee has announced there will be another hearing on next Tuesday (June 12th) at 10am ET / 9am CT. 

Needs an edit or it is 11 months from now.

6 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

I appreciate the emotional investment you have in your narrative.  Unfortunately, your emotional mind has taken over your logical mind.  I would appreciate you taking a step back and, reexamining.

Oh lord the irony.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Counsellor, YOU are not getting it. I despise trump. Never liked him thought he was a fraud in 1987. I never watched a show, a movie he was in, etc. I never watched a talk show, etc he was on. But for 6 years we have heard the howler monkeys scream Orange Man Bad. Fine, I agree with them BUT, when you try to convict someone in a court you have to have real proof, real evidence that fits a courtroom setting. All we have so far is 6 years of masturbatory fantasy. 

These hearings MAY get him to an indictment, a meaningless indictment possibly. We were guaranteed by Schiff that trump was going to be impeached AND REMOVED. Missed by a mile. The WSJ read the minutes of Schiff's Committee and stated that Schiff knew there was NOTHING there and repeatedly lied to the nation such that "no one should ever believe one word Schiff ever says again." 

Now we have the hearings, no opposition allowed. No defense. Well, I have never seen nor heard of a courtroom where there isnt a adversarial fight going on. Do they have trump? May be. So where are the indictments, the court dates, calendar listings? Just asking if this is for real THIS TIME or is just more jerking off? Where are the Indictments? The Charges? For 6 years we were promised sedition, treason, and collusion charges. Where are they? Like many Americans I am just 100% tired of the talking bull**** from DC. DO SOMETHING OR STFU!

Yeah you just aren't getting it bud.

Seperate criminal events = seperate investigations, seperate hearings, seperate grand jury hearings, etc. Your want of charges due to all stuff you just said have no impact how the judicial system works. 

I'm sorry it makes you mad that there will be new hearings/investigations every time new criminal acts arise from seperate transactions/occurrences but that's just how it is and it's good for it to be that way. Just because someone was cleared of wrongdoing in another set of circumstances doesn't mean for the rest of their life they can no longer be investigated for any potential crimes. New events = new proceedings. Every time.

Guess what. If in five years new events come to life, arising from different transactions or occurrences by Trump? You are gonna get a whole nother sleu of investigations.

I've already explained several times why indictments haven't occurred yet for the Jan 6 events. You just ignore what I say.

Congressional hearings are not a court room and no one has been charged as such no defense is required and the confrontation clause is not implicated.

I know understanding how the legal system works is hard for you because this is the 4th or 5th time I've explained it and you have just parroted the same ignorance back at me. Maybe this time it will stick. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Edited by Didba
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Didba said:

You are gonna get a whole nother sleu of investigations.

That is 100% Guaranteed, from both sides.

In 6 years we have seen ZERO Sedition, Treason, Collusion Charges. ZERO. 

At what point do all these investigations just become background noise to the American Voters?

4 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

At what point do all these investigations just become background noise to the American Voters?

Not guaranteed if they are no further criminal acts.

Also this is by no means a new thing, as far as investigations go, Watergate, blackwater, bengahzi, etc. When government officials criminally breach their duties as public officials investigations result.

Anywho, I've explained it to you enough I think you've finally gotten it, though I do wonder if you actually read everything I write before posting.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Before they started

16 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

I would appreciate if you would stop telling people how to think from 30,000 feet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Didba said:

Yeah you just aren't getting it bud.

Seperate criminal events = seperate investigations, seperate hearings, seperate grand jury hearings, etc. Your want of charges due to all stuff you just said have no impact how the judicial system works. 

I'm sorry it makes you mad that there will be new hearings/investigations every time new criminal acts arise from seperate transactions/occurrences but that's just how it is and it's good for it to be that way. Just because someone was cleared of wrongdoing in another set of circumstances doesn't mean for the rest of their life they can no longer be investigated for any potential crimes. New events = new proceedings. Every time.

Guess what. If in five years new events come to life, arising from different transactions or occurrences by Trump? You are gonna get a whole nother sleu of investigations.

I've already explained several times why indictments haven't occurred yet for the Jan 6 events. You just ignore what I say.

Congressional hearings are not a court room and no one has been charged as such no defense is required and the confrontation clause is not implicated.

I know understanding how the legal system works is hard for you because this is the 4th or 5th time I've explained it and you have just parroted the same ignorance back at me. Maybe this time it will stick. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Didba, if this is for real, why do we not have indictments on trump and his advisors? Why?

If they really want to get rid of trump WTF are they waiting on? I do not know if this is far real but MAYBE they know they are in real trouble in the next two elections and they really want to run against trump because they know no one is listening to them anymore.  

I have said for years that you win elections by giving the people a clear compelling reason to VOTE FOR YOU. The Dems, Terry McAuliffe Dems, are stone cold sold out that they can win by just showing up and screaming OMB for the rest of their careers. McAuliffe lost VA because he didnt even take it seriously that he had to say anything other than OMB. Gave up a Blue State Governorship by running an OMB Campaign and lost to an underfunded neophyte. 

The media in America LOVE LOVE LOVE trump. He is the best thing for their ratings they have ever had. Maybe they deep down want him back? 

I remind everyone of all this because for the last six years we have heard all this s*** over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. 

If the Dems want to win, they will need something to compel voters to vote FOR THEM, not just because they hate the other guy. Right now, the Dems are showing their hand. They want trump damaged. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Now show us the indictments, the case numbers, the docket numbers, the venue numbers, the perp walk, the charges, the trials the convictions etc. Or STFU and start running like you want to actually win, like you give a s*** for the middle class, etc

Edited by DKW 86
  • Facepalm 1

6 hours ago, autigeremt said:

I would appreciate if you would stop telling people how to think from 30,000 feet. 

That's pretty ironic considering DKW is the subject.

He clearly has "iconoclastic issues".  Only he can see the truth.  :rolleyes:

Edited by homersapien
  • Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, jAUSon said:

Before they started

Yeah right.  First POTUS in American history to refuse to concede a legal election and then go on to commit sedition.

Who cares about our tradition of a peaceful transition of power?  (It's arguably the one thing that most distinguishes our democracy.)

Nothing to see here. :-\

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

10 hours ago, autigeremt said:

I merely asked for a favor.  I am sorry for your anger.  I hope things will improve for you and, for all .

• Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I merely asked for a favor.  I am sorry for your anger.  I hope things will improve for you and, for all .

I just wanted to add.  DKW and myself have a long history of this sort of back and forth.  I think he is a nutjob and, he thinks I am delusional.  Yet, we love each other in the spirit of Jesus.  We speak very openly and, very harshly towards each other in this forum.  Our heads rarely agree.  Our hearts often agree.  I often worry about him, I always love him.  He is a good soul.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

I just wanted to add.  DKW and myself have a long history of this sort of back and forth.  I think he is a nutjob and, he thinks I am delusional.  Yet, we love each other in the spirit of Jesus.  We speak very openly and, very harshly towards each other in this forum.  Our heads rarely agree.  Our hearts often agree.  I often worry about him, I always love him.  He is a good soul.

DITTO...

• Love 1

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

That's pretty ironic considering DKW is the subject.

He clearly has "iconoclastic issues".  Only he can see the truth.  :rolleyes:

For four years I was the voice of reason as the crazies here just kept running around with their hair on fire waiting on Mueller, Avenatti, the press, investigation after investigation, Impeachments, and the second biggest liar in DC, Adam Schiff to actually do anything meaningful.

I simply listened harder and saw that DiFi, Waters, Van Jones and others were not taking this seriously at all. They stated so openly that they "read and saw everything and saw NOTHING there."

As Van Jones said: "Nothingburger." He was dead eye accurate. I am not clairvoyant, I am just an intense listener. And I pay attention to things I know. When Crowdstrike was the source for the server info, AND NOT ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY, well I was not born yesterday. Why would you NOT turn that server directly over to the Best Computer Forensics in the world? Because you really did not want to hear what they would find. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

For four years I was the voice of reason as the crazies here just kept running around with their hair on fire waiting on Mueller, Avenatti, the press, investigation after investigation, Impeachments, and the second biggest liar in DC, Adam Schiff to actually do anything meaningful.

I simply listened harder and saw that DiFi, Waters, Van Jones and others were not taking this seriously at all. They stated so openly that they "read and saw everything and saw NOTHING there."

As Van Jones said: "Nothingburger." He was dead eye accurate. I am not clairvoyant, I am just an intense listener. And I pay attention to things I know. When Crowdstrike was the source for the server info, AND NOT ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY, well I was not born yesterday. Why would you NOT turn that server directly over to the Best Computer Forensics in the world? Because you really did not want to hear what they would find. 

I agree with a lot of this.  However, you cannot leave out the other relevant facts. 

There was more than adequate information creating suspicion.

The implications required an investigation.

It was NOT Democrats who appointed special counsel.

An investigation that excluded any financial information was never going to be fruitful.

The Mueller Report is not an exoneration. 

The Mueller investigation has NOTHING to do with either impeachment of Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

I agree with a lot of this.  However, you cannot leave out the other relevant facts. 

There was more than adequate information creating suspicion.

The implications required an investigation.

It was NOT Democrats who appointed special counsel.

An investigation that excluded any financial information was never going to be fruitful.

The Mueller Report is not an exoneration. 

But ichy, we were told over and over that Impeachment, Sedition, Treason, Collusion was a slam dunk. For four years. That there was no possible way that it wasnt going to happen. 

"Beginning of the end...Walls are closing in....Bombshell bombshell bombshell....

5 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

But ichy, we were told over and over that Impeachment, Sedition, Treason, Collusion was a slam dunk. For four years. That there was no possible way that it wasnt going to happen. 

"Beginning of the end...Walls are closing in....Bombshell bombshell bombshell....

Agree.  However, that is only one fact. 

You are always going to get the comments, headlines, "info", that attracts viewers, advertisers.

We have to glean the truth, ourselves.

But remember, your narrative loses something by the admission that several were saying from the outset that, the current evidence is a "nothing burger".  And, without financial access, it was the likely conclusion.

You cannot have it both ways.

I think we agree on the bigger issue though.  NOTHING is adequately separated/protected from politics anymore.  I wish certain departments were more insulated.  The DOJ primarily. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Didba, if this is for real, why do we not have indictments on trump and his advisors? Why?

I've already answered this question several times about the current investigations regarding Jan 6th.

As for the other stuff preceding the Jan 6th investigations? No clue, I forgot most of what that stuff was about. 2016-2019 feels like ten years ago for me.

13 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

This is true.

14 hours ago, Didba said:

This is true.

Technically.  The objective of the Meuller investigation was to produce actionable impeachable offenses against Trump. Obviously this was a failure. But that was the plan. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

Technically.  The objective of the Meuller investigation was to produce actionable impeachable offenses against Trump. Obviously this was a failure. But that was the plan. 

No.  The objective of the Mueller investigation was the scope of Russian interference in the election.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1