Auburn at Ole Miss predictions

gr82b4au

Same old story. We keep it close in 1st half. Ole Misses coaches make half time adjustments. Our brilliant coaches dont adjust to their adjustments. We look pathetic on offense in 2nd half; so our defense gives up. I poke both my eyes out bc I cant stand to watch anymore. Ole Piss 31 AU 17....  Rinse and repeat after the bye week,,,if BH is still the coach.

Edited by ArgoEagle

12 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Same old story. We keep it close in 1st half. Ole Misses coaches make half time adjustments. Our brilliant coaches dont adjust to their adjustments. We look pathetic on offense in 2nd half; so our defense gives up. I poke both my eyes out bc I cant stand to watch anymore. Ole Piss 31 AU 17....  Rinse and repeat after the bye week,,,if BH is still the coach.

I go one further. I just don’t see the talent or coaching on this O other than our two tailbacks. Even while I was watching the LSU game, something told me this O just is not good enough. Yes, halftime adjustments often work, but with this line and our current QB, I have no reason to believe the O can adjust. I’ve asked for Geriner in posts, but then again, why let a natural pocket passer like him get the beat out of him? That’s the only point I agree on w Harsin. That kid may have a bright future so don’t ruin yet. Ashford is a great athlete, but he will never be a top half QB in this league even with the correct coach. 
OM- 26

AU- 13

and it’s really not as close as it sounds. 

• Like 1

3-2 Ole Miss 

I meant 43-2

Edited by autigeremt

11 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

3-2 Ole Miss 

I meant 43-2

Their offense will never be backed up far enough for us to get 2, lol.

36 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Their offense will never be backed up far enough for us to get 2, lol.

Obviously we block an extra point attempt and run it back for the 2 points.  :poke:

• Haha 1

I have the same thought process for this game as I did for LSU. At the minimum Auburn should cover the spread easily. The only way this game gets out of hand is if Auburn helps them.

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Am I the only one that things we might win this in spite of our situation? 

I thought about picking Auburn until I remembered how terrible the oline is. Then I realized the only offense right now is giving it to Ashford and watching him scramble to make something happen. Then I added in that we are the most penalized and turnover prone team I have ever seen (last in the country?).  Plus we are not good at defense or special teams. But we can punt! 

I expect the usual, more or less.

Ole Miss - more 

Auburn - less