SIAP - OSU QB in the portal.

AUY2K

Spencer Sanders.

#2 all time passer in OSU history!

he’s got 1 year of eligibility.  I’m not sure if CHF would be interested?  

Edited by AUY2K

• AUY2K changed the title to SIAP - OSU QB in the portal.

Been talk about him to Auburn in articles today but I’m not sure if it’s on the forum.

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, AUY2K said:

Spencer Sanders.

#2 all time passer in OSU history!

he’s got 1 year of eligibility.  I’m not sure if CHF would be interested?  

Is Auburn allowed to take a transfer QB who's not a project or rehabbing? That would be refreshing indeed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

He was horrible this year - just turn on the 1st quarter of the OU game. 

Horrible this year or horrible one quarter?? 

81276F00-250E-4406-BAA1-66C1083EBF33.jpeg

17 and 9 is not that impressive. Isnt OK St usually a pass happy offense? 2642 yds seems kind of average against BiG 12 competition who arent exactly known for defense. Sorry to sound like a debbie downer here.

Does anyone think CHF will get a QB with only one year of eligibility. I think he might, if he he can get the perfect fit for Auburn and his offense. But I think he really wants a kid with at least two years, so some development is possible. IMO we need to somehow come out of the gate blazing.

On 12/9/2022 at 8:46 PM, jj3jordan said:

I don’t see him improving us. Although I said pass on Russell Wilson too. That was a bad call.

Why'd you advocate for passing on Russ? He was a beast even when he was at NC State. Wtf was wrong with you lol

1 hour ago, HabitualChiller said:

Why'd you advocate for passing on Russ? He was a beast even when he was at NC State. Wtf was wrong with you lol

Just reviewed his stats, record ACC stature, all that. Poor analysis on my part. Didn’t know NC State had any beasts at all.   I was foolishly believing we had great players ready to go. Wish he had come to Auburn. I had no influence on anybody. Def a bad call.

21 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Just reviewed his stats, record ACC stature, all that. Poor analysis on my part. Didn’t know NC State had any beasts at all.   I was foolishly believing we had great players ready to go. Wish he had come to Auburn. I had no influence on anybody. Def a bad call.

I definitely think Wilson would have secured at least 1-2 more wins that season (thinking Clemson and Arkansas) and kept us more competitive against UGA, but no way we beat LSU and/or Alabama that year. Our defense was so bad that year, there was no way to realistically compete against the top teams for the SEC.