Let's have some fun speculating

Tigerpro2a

2 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Smith and Russaw are coming! ? 🤞🏻🍀 

I would love this if that is the case....I know they backed out of coming on the last unofficial....but they have been here multiple times so I don't put a ton into that.

• Like 1

Sounds like Auburn is in on several guys right now that are committed elsewhere.  The time between now and signing day could get fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When they said he’s already been out hooking in Auburn I didn’t know they were talking about fishing!  That sheds a whole different light on the situation!  I thought they were talking about something else!  My bad coach!  Carry on!  

Auburn takes all 22 portal players transferring out of A&M's top 3 recruiting classes "for depth" 😬

Edited by AURex
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Browning4AU said:

Just looks like a guy that hooked into a largehead. Is this supposed to mean something else?

Being that the pic was taking while everything was still green and he just posted it with that caption I take it as a smoke signal of some sort.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Being that the pic was taking while everything was still green and he just posted it with that caption I take it as a smoke signal of some sort.

Fair point. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

and he just posted it with that caption I take it as a smoke signal of some sort.

Someone controlling his twitter account posted it, he didn't. Doesn't jive with his previous tweeting habits but does so with auburns social media team.

Hope good news is on the horizon.

• Thanks 1

• WarTiger changed the title to Let's have some fun speculating