Big Cat Weekend Thread

toddc

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

@LPTiger I'm not. It's pretty much known know through all the recruits' insta stories that something is happening with him around 4 PM as AUDevil posted earlier & I'm just saying everybody is now at the pool party.

I've got to start using more font colors.

Just now, LPTiger said:

I've got to start using more font colors.

Specifically with me...or a wink or cheesy grin emoji.

Just now, AUFightingSoldiers said:

Safe to say the potential Perry at 5 won't be live anywhere other than his instagram? 

4 CST, and sounds like its gonna be Instagram.

I guess we will know one way or another in about 10 minutes 😬

Just now, AUFightingSoldiers said:

Safe to say the potential Perry at 5 won't be live anywhere other than his instagram? 

@AUFightingSoldiers I'm sure videos will pop after it happens like it did with Simmons today.

• Like 2

Just now, AEAugirl said:

He must have a big a$$ pool….I thought he was building? 

I just meant they're all his! He's the king

• Like 1

What if instead of a school gym announcement, DRiddick and Willie Riddick did back flips together?   That would have been epic.

This staff is really rocking the recruiting trail.  With the addition of Riddick on Wednesday we have one of the best defensive classes ever based on the quality of the players still need a few more especially at Safety , D-Line and maybe LB but what we have are top notch players.  Now with the addition of Simmons and Thompson The offensive class is looking really stronger we have a top notch QB, RB 3 quality WR's one of whom Thompson is elite and a blocking T.  Now we need some O-line to round out our highest needs on O. Another RB and Pass catching TE  if we can get 3-4 O-line and this will be a stellar O class joining what appears to be a stellar  D class.

I am pumped.

• Like 1

In terms of average rating per commit we are now #4 on 247, #5 on On3, & #3 on Rivals.

We Aint Done Yet Dwayne Johnson GIF - We Aint Done Yet Dwayne Johnson Seven  Bucks - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, toddc said:

And he gave us ten 5*s

I guess all our 4* guys got a bump up after Big Cat.