Big Cat Weekend Thread

toddc

5 hours ago, BigBlueWDE said:

So looks like decisions on 8/5 for Solomon and KJ

Patterson wants to commit before his season starts on 8/17

No timeline set for DeAndre Carter but getting close

Sounds like BCW went amazing for all 4

Bcw?? Respectfully, why do people have to use so many acronyms like we all know who everybody is?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lotto said:

Bcw?? Respectfully, why do people have to use so many acronyms like we all know who everybody is?

@Lotto BCW is short for Big Cat Weekend. I use it because I'm typically to lazy to type it out and because it rhymes with a kick ass wrestling company from back in the day called ECW.

Cole likes KJ to AU.. He thinks we lead for multiple recruits including Carter and Ny Carr. Carr could take Coleman's spot

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Carr could take Coleman's spot

Interesting since we were only taking 3 unless the 4th was a taller bigger stud, which Carr is not. We have 3.

Maybe with Sorey going juco we decide to take 4 but I would think the 4th would be a bigger guy with us already having a smaller guy in Cain & tweener size in Simmons.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Cole likes KJ to AU..

Full disclaimer needs to be added here. He said he likes AU if he were deciding today but he's not so FSU will be a threat when he commits next Saturday.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Full disclaimer needs to be added here. He said he likes AU if he were deciding today but he's not so FSU will be a threat when he commits next Saturday.

So, Georgia is out of it? Interesting 

40 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

So, Georgia is out of it? Interesting 

@NWALA Tiger No but the belief is AU, FSU, & maybe Ohio St have passed them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lotto said:

The name of the thread is a clue in this case.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, lutzcammed said:

what is the feeling, will anyone else commit today?

@lutzcammed Not sure about today specifically but at least 1 to 2 is expected the next few days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Bless Lotto buuut...

Heres Your Sign GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Lotto said:

No offense, but I would think everyone would know what BCW stood for at this point (especially in a thread titled Big Cat Weekend)? 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, WDE! (War Damn Eagle)

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In defense of @Lotto there were several players names listed above the BCW comment and there are quite a few posters who use initials of a player from time to time instead of typing it out. Sometimes things just don't click for all of us at the same time. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, gr82be said:

In defense of @Lotto there were several players names listed above the BCW comment and there are quite a few posters who use initials of a player from time to time instead of typing it out. Sometimes things just don't click for all of us at the same time. 

For some of Us, they never click. lol

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

Interesting since we were only taking 3 unless the 4th was a taller bigger stud, which Carr is not. We have 3.

Maybe with Sorey going juco we decide to take 4 but I would think the 4th would be a bigger guy with us already having a smaller guy in Cain & tweener size in Simmons.

Yeah maybe they just like flipping UGA commits

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Did CHF say if KJB was on an OV for BCW? I hope he commits to AU ASAP or at least PDQ.

But in all seriousness, sometimes I have to google some of these things myself, especially some of the Twitter handles! 🤪😂

Edited by PigskinPat

4 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Did CHF say if KJB was on an OV for BCW? I hope he commits to AU ASAP or at least PDQ.

But in all seriousness, sometimes I have to google some of these things myself, especially some of the Twitter handles! 🤪😂

Took me years to figure out what JABA meant. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Oh, I wasn’t including you in my “us”. Sorry if you thought so. lol

I wasn't either.

• Like 1