Bigbird Son's Fundraiser

einatlanta

Happy Birthday, Baby Bird!  Praying for a full and speedy recovery from latest setback and for good health in the future.  May God bless you and your family.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Well I am on a fixed income gotta try and pay for those PBR's some how......

Really good deal on Bud Lite going on. 

• Haha 6

Done. Hope he has a mega birthday. Love the fact that we can quit complaining and arguing to raise some moolah for a brother. 

This is why this site is awesome . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2

46 minutes ago, alexava said:

Really good deal on Bud Lite going on. 

I hear it tastes like Skittles 

• Haha 3

Hopefully we have some good news to put this thing into hyperdrive!!!

1 hour ago, JDUBB4AU said:

This is why this site is awesome . 

It truly is.  Many of us have gone through major life events with each other and I wouldn't want to go through life's firey furnace with any other group.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Bird’s going to have enough to buy us a couple of 5 star defensive tackles soon.  Y’all keep giving!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Prayers going up for you son and your family. Hope he has an amazing birthday!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

Bird’s going to have enough to buy us a couple of 5 star defensive tackles soon.  Y’all keep giving!

Cant help with the DTs, but I'm on a 5* athlete 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Cant help with the DTs, but I'm on a 5* athlete 

Longsnapper?

• Haha 1

Oh crap, I have never donated on a Go Fund me campaign.   I had no idea it would post my actual name.   I guess it get it off my credit card.   I am not the Jeffrey Lee recruiter guy.  I'm just a guy that graduated from Auburn, played baseball there and love those who love Auburn.   I have been talking to Bird for about 2 years about his sons' challenges.  I just wanted to help a little bit.    

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Well LittleBird has no other option other than to have a good birthday now! Y’all are impressive 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, LPTiger said:

Oh crap, I have never donated on a Go Fund me campaign.   I had no idea it would post my actual name.   I guess it get it off my credit card.   I am not the Jeffrey Lee recruiter guy.  I'm just a guy that graduated from Auburn, played baseball there and love those who love Auburn.   I have been talking to Bird for about 2 years about his sons' challenges.  I just wanted to help a little bit.    

No worries Jeff. I have my name out there as well but I honestly have never had a bad vibe on anyone. Once the fundraiser is over I will close it out for privacy purposes.

12 minutes ago, einatlanta said:

No worries Jeff. I have my name out there as well but I honestly have never had a bad vibe on anyone. Once the fundraiser is over I will close it out for privacy purposes.

No worries at all.   If my donation brings him one second of pain free happiness, I'm 100% good!!!.   

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Bird, I just donated $1,000 because I appreciate what you do here and because I want your young man to have a great gift.  When the Lord is with me, who can be against me?

I can't even...

It's gonna take me some time to find the words necessary to properly thank you and all the others.  Humbled doesn't begin to describe it.

Thank you

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Bird, I just donated $1,000 because I appreciate what you do here and because I want your young man to have a great gift.  When the Lord is with me, who can be against me?

Fantastic 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I can't even...

It's gonna take me some time to find the words necessary to properly thank you and all the others.  Humbled doesn't begin to describe it.

Thank you

No thanks needed, at all.   Just please tell James that there are people he has never even met who are praying for him everyday because they share a common bond of loving Jesus and loving Auburn.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, LPTiger said:

This is absolutely amazing. Well done my good man!

AA3E4EF9-0D2C-4EA8-BCE2-4284CB626112.gif

86084A98-216D-4FDA-AF6E-BC00F94B06E6.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1