*Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread*

abw0004

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I'm sitting here just laughing.  We are SOOOO bad right now...Like 7th grade c-team bad.  I half expect to see one of our receivers to be chasing a butterfly any minute now

I’d cry if it weren’t so amusing!

• Like 1

If Chapman would take 2 steps and pull it down he could run for 20 yards.

Same thing again. Defense plays good enough to keep us close & gets frustrated and starts giving up big plays at the end.

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Freeze checked out a while ago.  He’s counting his money and waiting to go on vacation once the season ends.  

He's reminiscing right now about those sweet days at Liberty

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

Look guys let's face it Freeze doesn't give a flying you know what about this season he only cares about the future... He is just trying to make it to next season and beyond it will get better... 

We could be a 7-8 win team if they’d just run a halfway competent offense. That’s the sad part. He’s literally killing the season for no reason. Natty or bust with Hugh, I guess.

4 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

Again I blame the coaching staff and FREEZE WTH is he doing, its like he doesnt know how to coach any longer...just sick of watching this...26 passing yards....

You don't get it. We're supposed to eat s*** and be happy about it while he recruits! 

• Like 1

Look guys let's face it Freeze doesn't give a flying you know what about this season he only cares about the future... He is just trying to make it to next season and beyond it will get better... 

Well he is not providing any confidence that he can coach a football team, he has done nothing for the offense all year...nothing shows me that when he gets better players that the inept play calling gets any better, its just atrocious 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fishepa said:

Why can’t we just throw a simple slant ?

OM is playing up. They aren’t allowing it. They know we can’t throw long, so they just have to stop the short stuff. It’s an easy call for a DC.

I’m surprised so many are still watching this. I can’t stand to watch something I love get abused. Actively avoiding watching AU football this season other than checking in on this board. 

This team is worse than 2012

Freeze is currently a garbage hire and looks like a complete bubba on the sidelines. 

I could call a better game and get at least 200 pass yards a game. 

The OC is trash 

The DC leaves at halftime apparently 

There is not one aspect to this team that gives me any hope. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, e808 said:

luckily I am not a recruit because seeing this would be no bueno. U owe it to the kids that chose to play for Auburn to give them ur best.

That's my thoughts as well but we can't say that on here we get in trouble... 🙃

The D will likely crack completely here. They have us all we should have needed to win. Is what it is. 

• Like 1

no matter how u slice it, it is still bothersome to see absolutely egregious decisions that are are keeping this team from a top 15 upset at home that would give major momentum and help build a foundation. We care about this season, the players care about this season. If HF and Co don't then that is a problem and disservice to the players on the field.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Have we tried passing to a wr?

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 8.49.30 PM.jpeg

Has any other RB had a touch since the first quarter?

Just now, bishoptf said:

Well he is not providing any confidence that he can coach a football team, he has done nothing for the offense all year...nothing shows me that when he gets better players that the inept play calling gets any better, its just atrocious 

I was being very sarcastic because some people have said this 😂

9 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

I disagree, robbie has had times when things start rolling and he pulls him...he is better than thorne...

Who's Robbie? And you missed my point. The problem is either ALL QBs or not the QBs at all. Six pass attempts all game leads me to believe this is a coaching/team problem. 

Do we not have any short routes? Can we not throw to a tight end? Can we even throw a quick slant? We can't throw the ball 5 yards when we need it. Harsins offense was better than this crap. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I'm sitting here just laughing.  We are SOOOO bad right now...Like 7th grade c-team bad.  I half expect to see one of our receivers to be chasing a butterfly any minute now

I just saw Geriner pretending he's an airplane

• Haha 1

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

We are the only team capable of being flagged. It’s in the script. 

Y’all sound like Bammers. 

How can anyone defend that absolutely stupid freakin decision? 3rd and inches, make an unbelievably moronic decision to substitute and get a penalty. This loss is totally on the offensive coaching. I can’t get over how inept we look on offense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Can you help us explain it though? So many of us watch cfb all day then we see us and we can't understand how bad we are because it doesn't even make sense. We look to knowledgeable people to help us understand what we are seeing and why. Why is it so hard for us to do a basic pass? I would love a thread from you tomorrow that attempts to give insight to people that want it. 

• Love 1