2024 Early National Signing Day

Zeek

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

It's been reported that AU countered the scholly offer with NIL money. Pay for it that way without using a scholarship. I'm surprised we haven't seen more of this.

I agree.    With NIL, what is the point of athletic scholarships ...   Other than to have a way to count/ regulate  the "number of players on a team". 

• Like 2

A couple of more offensive lineman will round out this class very well.

• Like 3

By the way, if you go to on3 and sort by average player rating instead of score, we’re actually 5th. I get why they account for number of signees as well. But he “score” over-inflates its importance in my opinion. 

Big shoutout to Miami and Ohio State. They kept some dudes from flipping today and flipped a few from rivals over the course of the season. 

If Cristobal wasn’t such a dreadful in game coach they could be pretty dangerous in the Playoff. 

30 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

After including Texas and Oklahoma, 13 of the top 25 teams are from the SEC. That's tough competition!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sthrndream said:

Look at Saban's class rank his second year at Alabama. Compare that and we are ahead of schedule.

His 2008 class was #1.

53 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

Confused. This graphic says 7th. Is he still implying we have another big sign coming?

Reads “talking (predicting) Top 5 in time”

3 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Not too shabby

Haha yea it feels like we are playing spoiler to the 2 new schools thinking they could just line up behind Georgia and Bama.  Split em up. 

24 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

Remember all the smack talk Ole Miss had last year about how they were a stronger program now? That aged well…

Pretty strong in portal, which appears where they are banking their bucks.

Edited by Hank2020

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

It's been reported that AU countered the scholly offer with NIL money. Pay for it that way without using a scholarship. I'm surprised we haven't seen more of this.

We have also signed a 4* PWO out if Newnan, GA in Keaton McNutt.  Doesn't get a lot of hype until the snap is bad.  Excited to have him.  Top character guy.

• Like 3

Come one man it’s bedtime.

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1