2024 Early National Signing Day

Zeek

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I don't know that there's a better receiver class or linebacker class in the country. I know Hugh said that but I really believe it as well... yeah we got the two big guys Perry and Cam but Bryce and Malcolm are two of the the most slept on guys in the class I think just because of Perry and Cam

I'm looking at Simmons and Caine on film, and they can fly. They are going to be standouts in the slot at Auburn. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Favour Edwin was a nice surprise to wake up to this morning.

Word is Coen sent in his NLI but won’t announce until Friday. It’s my understanding from talking with friends we didn’t receive his NLI. Auburn simply didn’t view Coen as highly as he views himself apparently.

Ryan Williams and Dimitry Nicolas are both February signings. For me this means I’m going to turn my attention towards the 2024 Portal Thread.

Thanks for everyone joining this thread and celebrating our newest Tigers. We got some good ones and only really missed out on a handful that we wanted. Some money was saved that will be shifted to portal spending.

I expect to see the following:

1 QB to replace Robby

1 RB SHOULD Jarquez decide to enter the NFL Draft

1 more WR (outside target)

2-3 OL

1 TE

1-2 interior DL

1-3 DBs depending on who is available 

Great work, appreciate your breakdowns. I kept hearing AJ Harris would be announced yesterday and it never happened. Any news on him?

2 hours ago, Auburn93 said:

I'm looking at Simmons and Caine on film, and they can fly. They are going to be standouts in the slot at Auburn. 

You're right, they are both speedsters, but I don't know that there's a more purebred speed and any player in the class over Cain.

3 hours ago, woodford said:

Best part is they will all get significant playing time and Cam and possibly even Perry may start by year’s end. 

Not just because of the portal but to also show future prospects you can play early at Auburn and contribute. 

Cam will start day 1. I would say Perry would too, but since he's not going to be here till summer I think he'll take him a little bit more time to acclimate possibly. but Cam is day one starter in my opinion and buy game five both of them will be

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

I watched the 7A title game. Dylan Gentry made a couple of nice catch and runs in that game. He has some talent.

he is very fast and has a great hands and ain't scared of nothing..... Alabama's most wanted

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Zeek said:

Word is Coen sent in his NLI but won’t announce until Friday. It’s my understanding from talking with friends we didn’t receive his NLI. Auburn simply didn’t view Coen as highly as he views himself apparently.

Ryan Williams and Dimitry Nicolas are both February signings. For me this means I’m going to turn my attention towards the 2024 Portal Thread.

Thanks for everyone joining this thread and celebrating our newest Tigers. We got some good ones and only really missed out on a handful that we wanted. Some money was saved that will be shifted to portal spending.

1 QB to replace Robby

2-3 OL

1 TE

1-2 interior DL

Thanks for the breakdown. Little baffled about the JH to the NFL. 

1 minute ago, aujohnson said:

Can he transfer yet?😄

We've seen it before with the edge from Tennessee

31 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Great selfie!!

Not with my wife around she the Executive Director of the Dental Society been in dental for nearly 40 years. Grillz are awful for your teeth most dentists will not even see you if you have them.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

He could potentially be released from LOI 

Let’s hope so. Napier is pretty much a lame duck coach at this point. They would have to win 9+ games and beat Georgia to salvage the roster. 

52 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

He could potentially be released from LOI 

Would be nice but don't think this will affect McCray. Batemen is an ILB coach and was not one of McCray's recruiters so doubtful it is impactful to him.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zeek said:

1 QB to replace Robby

2-3 OL

1 TE

1-2 interior DL

Hopefully there will be some more OL transfers getting into the portal because the pickings are getting slim atm. 

In terms of DB, any update on AJ Harris? It seemed like things were trending in our favor....but now crickets.

image.png