2024 Early National Signing Day

Zeek

• Like 7
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

What a ride this guys recruitment was. Seems fitting it happens after most folks are in bed

• Haha 3

I love seeing a class with such potential. High and team did not disappoint!

what I really love is not only did they do what it takes to bring home the bacon, he has been talking about how you keep it home once you get it. 
Way to go!  Keep it up!

I don't know that there's a better receiver class or linebacker class in the country. I know Hugh said that but I really believe it as well... yeah we got the two big guys Perry and Cam but Bryce and Malcolm are two of the the most slept on guys in the class I think just because of Perry and Cam

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I don't know that there's a better receiver class or linebacker class in the country. I know Hugh said that but I really believe it as well... yeah we got the two big guys Perry and Cam but Bryce and Malcolm are two of the the most slept on guys in the class I think just because of Perry and Cam

Best part is they will all get significant playing time and Cam and possibly even Perry may start by year’s end. 

Not just because of the portal but to also show future prospects you can play early at Auburn and contribute. 

Hopefully we get the UGA DB, another o

lineman and one more d lineman. That would make this class an A in my book. 

• Like 1

Any idea how many more AU will take ? In under the second portal opening will dictate that . I assume 2-3 more from high school and 3-5 more portal?

9 hours ago, Tiger1992 said:

This is what I get for checking X right before going to bed. How am I supposed to sleep now?

Logging on in the morning to find another OL recruit always works!

9 hours ago, aubietiger14 said:

Did Hugh tweet because this dude already put out a rap video or something?

IMG_5650.jpeg

Did this dude's baby teeth not fall out & come back in, or did he just have them re-installed?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Great job by the coaches on the recruiting class. Outside of OL it looks like we got impact players at every level. Still gotta get the black hole that has been our OL recruiting for the last 6 years addressed but putting that aside this was a very impressive haul for their first full signing class. Add in how this past season went and especially how it finished and that makes this recruiting job all the more impressive. If they can show some progress on the field next season it should help them close some of the high ranks guys like KJ and LJ that were close to choosing AU. Great work coaches and staff!

That kid looks like he’s been through A LOT in his short life!  Hopefully he can use this opportunity to his advantage and get an excellent education.

8 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Coincided with the sudden uptick in state 5-stars...

They paid large sums for every single player too. Tuberville was not going to deal with the crap, and I don't blame him.