***** Selection Sunday Thread *****

Just now, SLAG-91 said:

Virginia in the play-in...wow.

Boy, that bammer AD is sure stewing about Auburn winning the SEC tournament. So he says, "let's stick it to them every way we can".

• Haha 2

San Diego State is a very tough 2nd round game too assuming we beat Yale.  I hope we have a big chip on our shoulder.  The selection morons did us no favors, but if we are as good as I think we are, we'll rise to the challenge.

1 minute ago, e808 said:

I believe those losses to KY at home and road to Moo State and Bama hurt. Win two of the three and u a 3 seed

At App state was bad. 

• Like 2

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Cool. Go home, pack, and travel across the country. What a s*** draw for winning the tournament. 

And I was hoping for a 3 in Memphis.

The motto is it means  more. Not to the tournament committee. Means absolutely nothing 

• Like 2

Just now, AUBwins said:

At App state was bad. 

U right forgot about that one

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, arktiger1975 said:

Well, this put a damper on the weekend.

I can’t agree with that!  4th seed sec tourney champs sounds fine to me. March madness never goes how we expect. 

• Like 1

Well, if it's any consolation, Yale and San Diego State are complaining about their s*** draw too.

• Like 4

Oh well either way u need six wins. Let’s tip it off and see what happens

• Like 3

Lovely...we have to deal with Bammers in the PNW. Barf.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Wow, 5 in the NET rankings, SEC tournament winner and a 4 seed.  Oh well, we go in with a chip on our shoulder.  That's ridiculous, but so be it.

I tried to tell you all that the SEC tournament doesn't affect seeding.   It hasn't mattered for YEARS (more like DECADES). 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, WarTiger said:

I tried to tell you all that the SEC tournament doesn't affect seeding.   It hasn't mattered for YEARS (more like DECADES). 

Why even play it then?

7 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Well, if it's any consolation, Yale and San Diego State are complaining about their s*** draw too.

I bet UConn is too. NOBODY wanted to see Auburn. 

• Like 1

Just like we hate it other teams probably aren’t to thrilled to see Auburn in their bracket as well lol

• Like 3

You are going to have to go through some trial through fire to win it all as it is. Most have been talking up the SEC on here. Control what you can control, go out there and win it all.

• Like 4

Well at least we know Bama losing round 1, definitely not getting to sweet 16. They just said Charleston is 20-0 when they score 80. We know Bama can't play defense 😆 

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

And bama is by far in the easiest region.

It won’t matter . They have defensive issues

5 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

This doesn't even make sense. Even if the conference tournament doesn't affect seeding we were 6 in net. Kentucky is 19. 

• Like 3