Who plans to invest?

I bet this just gets under you saddle, doesn’t it?  Just when you think you got him, he escapes and looks good doing it.

26 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I bet this just gets under you saddle, doesn’t it?  Just when you think you got him, he escapes and looks good doing it.

no he does not look good but keep smooching his behind. we know you secretly love trump.

Stocks valuation will be based solely on maga traffic - not anything he did or innovated. He monetized his base.  A perfect parasite/host symbiotic relationship. However, the $500m bond that was set was WAY over the top to begin with.  So….. whatever.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Nah. Looks good to you cultists. Send him money. I actually think there’s gonna be karmic justice here— for his followers.

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Nah. Looks good to you cultists. Send him money. I actually think there’s gonna be karmic justice here— for his followers.

So you forgoing this opportunity?

• Haha 1

I’m not going to invest in any social company, especially this one, but I think the sites name is really good. 

I'm going to wait until the Bungler In Chief's time is nearly out in October of '24, then invest in American companies that have been stifled by his horrible policies. They should get a pretty good bounce once Biden is gone.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

+32.09%

Push the whole 401k in, Salty! Donald provides! Just as the scripture says!

50 minutes ago, creed said:

I’m not going to invest in any social company, especially this one, but I think the sites name is really good. 

Elaborate?

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

I would not trust investing in anything related to Trump. Let alone a SPAC.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/spac.asp

What Are the Risks of a SPAC?

An investor in a SPAC IPO trusts that promoters are successful in acquiring or merging with a suitable target company in the future. However, there exists a reduced degree of oversight from regulators and a lack of disclosure from the SPAC, burdening retail investors with the risk that the investment may be overhyped or even fraudulent.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Weren't you and a few others predicting Elon was going to lose all of his investment when he bought Tweeter?  Yeah, excuse me if I don’t believe your prediction.  I won’t invest as I am beyond the gambling age with my investments, but you are welcome to.

48 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I'm going to wait until the Bungler In Chief's time is nearly out in October of '24, then invest in American companies that have been stifled by his horrible policies. They should get a pretty good bounce once Biden is gone.

FYI The stock market is at it highest level in history 

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

you are one sexy rascal when you drop a truth bomb.............keep dropping them. they will not admit it but they still love trump regardless of what they claim.

6 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Weren't you and a few others predicting Elon was going to lose all of his investment when he bought Tweeter?  Yeah, excuse me if I don’t believe your prediction.  I won’t invest as I am beyond the gambling age with my investments, but you are welcome to.

Twitter went private so we can no longer see their financials, but their last known reporting was a net income of -$270M in June '22

14 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Hope you invested in Twitter, but it appears you didn’t. Or don’t track your investments.

https://amp.theguardian.com/technology/2024/jan/02/x-twitter-stock-falls-elon-musk

12 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Oh, yeah? We’ll just wait till Trump unleashes it!

19 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you are one sexy rascal when you drop a truth bomb.............keep dropping them. they will not admit it but they still love trump regardless of what they claim.

1) there’s plenty of things people can get on Biden about but the stock market isn’t close to being one of them 2) I am damn sexy

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

1) there’s plenty of things people can get on Biden about but the stock market isn’t close to being one of them 2) I am damn sexy

I knew it! mikey said you get good work at halloween but i did not believe him....................

58 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Elaborate?

Just an opinion. Sounds controversial, divisive, pointed, opinionated, which is what sales these days. 

37 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Hope you invested in Twitter, but it appears you didn’t. Or don’t track your investments.

https://amp.theguardian.com/technology/2024/jan/02/x-twitter-stock-falls-elon-musk

Of course I didn’t, but that doesn’t mean you weren’t wrong that he would lose all of his investment.  And thank God he did, other wise the propaganda would be over the top.

47 minutes ago, arein0 said:

Twitter went private so we can no longer see their financials, but their last known reporting was a net income of -$270M in June '22

And that proves what?  He lost money….he didn’t lose his investment like predicted.

• Haha 1