Want to work for the new RNC? You must profess to believing a lie.

It's going to be very interesting to see if the "GOP" is reclaimed by actual conservatives or simply abandoned in favor of an all new party. 

How valuable is the history of that "brand"?

• Facepalm 1

Trump owns the GOP. And for the upcoming election, there will be no realistic conservative alternative, because most every GOP person sucks Trumpian sausage.

• Facepalm 1

There is a new litmus test to work for the RNC.  You need to believe that the 2020 election was stolen, even though there has been no evidence supporting that claim and mountains of evidence proving that claim to be false. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/was-the-2020-election-stolen-job-interviews-at-rnc-take-an-unusual-turn/ar-BB1kAxoV

11 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

IMG_1761.jpeg

I did not see this before I posted another thread on the same topic this morning.  My apologies.

10 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Delusional and dishonest would be no change from the current administration.

You forgot incompetent...and in at least one case,  incontinent.  

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Delusional and dishonest would be no change from the current administration.

deflection! we are talking trump. and how are all those trumped up charges working out for ya?

8 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

You forgot incompetent...and in at least one case,  incontinent.  

i am so sorry johnny i thought you were a maga.................

10 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am so sorry johnny i thought you were a maga.................

No worries. I'm no MAGA, but I was technically referring to the Biden administration here. Although, in retrospect it could be applied to the whole of congress at this point and I expect the next administration, regardless of which candidate prevails. 

29 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

I did not see this before I posted another thread on the same topic this morning.  My apologies.

No worries, 99 per cent of topics here are same old “bash Trump”. All runs together after a while. Tex throws something different out every now and then but that is a struggle.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

No worries, 99 per cent of topics here are same old “bash Trump”. All runs together after a while. Tex throws something different out every now and then but that is a struggle.

............or bash biden...........

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Funny how just reporting NEW facts “bashes Trump,” ain’t it Salty? Growing up did you ever think you’d be so protective of a guy I’m certain you wouldn’t have respected or done business with 30 years ago ?

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

............or bash biden...........

Salty never objects to that, even when it is fact-free and relentless. But he’ll tell you he’s even-handed.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Salty never objects to that, even when it is fact-free and relentless. But he’ll tell you he’s even-handed.

i know. folks claim to be fair. they ignore the truth and make up crap to make them feel better about voting for trump. my personal opinion is if you are christian or a vet you have no shame if you vote for him. period.

i  might take a break from politics again on here. when you are dead set on believing lies what is the use? hell i had someone accuse me of hating them. good grief. and of course he is ignoring me.............

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Not to @SaltyTiger! Trump’s his Britney.

IMG_1765.gif

The violent truth is only about 20% of the country is hard line maga.  It’s the other 31% that’s the problem. Biden is the incumbent with a relatively healthy economy (main weaknesses are inflation and interest rates).  Obviously age is an issue but Trump is such a repugnant candidate it shouldn’t matter.  Bottom line: the GOP has gifted their proven weakest general election candidate. Should be easy road kill. 

Net net this isn’t about Trump, it’s purely about Biden. He has every possible advantage.   One issue - the border  is his self-inflected Achilles heel.  And he’s basically ignored it for 3 years. If he can’t go big boy and stand up to his base and issue an effective border EO he will lose many moderates who may vote for Trump in panic and desperation. The 31% who aren’t nuts. Yes Trump is dumb, creepy, autocratic, brings out the worst in us - whatever.  And waters wet. Everyone knows that. But he’ll EO the border and to many that’s the pivotal issue.

IMO If Biden loses this it was completely self inflicted.

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

The violent truth is only about 20% of the country is hard line maga.  It’s the other 31% that’s the problem. Biden is the incumbent with a relatively healthy economy (main weaknesses are inflation and interest rates).  Obviously age is an issue but Trump is such a repugnant candidate it shouldn’t matter.  Bottom line: the GOP has gifted their proven weakest general election candidate. Should be easy road kill. 

Net net this isn’t about Trump, it’s purely about Biden. He has every possible advantage.   One issue - the border  is his self-inflected Achilles heel.  And he’s basically ignored it for 3 years. If he can’t go big boy and stand up to his base and issue an effective border EO he will lose many moderates who may vote for Trump in panic and desperation. The 31% who aren’t nuts. Yes Trump is dumb, creepy, autocratic, brings out the worst in us - whatever.  And waters wet. Everyone knows that. But he’ll EO the border and to many that’s the pivotal issue.

IMO If Biden loses this it was completely self inflicted.

The current border status, especially with Trump killing a bill to improve it, shouldn’t outweigh all those other factors if folks are engaged, decent and have an f-ing clue. I say that and I don’t defend Biden’s approach to the border and agree he should do something big in regard to it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

The current border status, especially with Trump killing a bill to improve it, shouldn’t outweigh all those other factors if folks are engaged, decent and have an f-ing clue. I say that and I don’t defend Biden’s approach to the border and agree he should do something big in regard to it.

People weight issues very differently.  The list is the list - it’s how individuals prioritize them is why different answers are often reached. The polls are clear - the border is the fulcrum point.  Biden’s not hearing it. This is his existential moment.

45 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Not to @SaltyTiger! Trump’s his Britney.

IMG_1765.gif

I think your lip reading skill needs a little work.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

People weight issues very differently.  The list is the list - it’s how individuals prioritize them is why different answers are often reached

They do. And the fact that Americans aren’t overwhelmingly rejecting Trump is the true measure of why our longterm status as the leader of the free world is in peril.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

People weight issues very differently.  The list is the list - it’s how individuals prioritize them is why different answers are often reached. The polls are clear - the border is the fulcrum point.  Biden’s not hearing it. This is his existential moment.

The border is the fulcrum point, but also there is his full embrace of DEI (Didn’t Earn It), HAMAS and the two state solution (Michigan and Minnesota) and a plethora of other extreme left wing stances (just for you I left off the one I bring up often).

Biden has veered full left and believes he has to stay to the far left to get re-elected.  What is good for America is not in his short sighted vision right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

The border is the fulcrum point, but also there is his full embrace of DEI (Didn’t Earn It), HAMAS and the two state solution (Michigan and Minnesota) and a plethora of other extreme left wing stances (just for you I left off the one I bring up often).

Biden has veered full left and believes he has to stay to the far left to get re-elected.  What is good for America is not in his short sighted vision right now.

DEI and traditionalism is a hot bottom for you I know, but  most see those issues as more state oriented. Look at Florida and how Desantis has shifted the culture. Alabama and California can and must be allowed to localize most social issues for their electorate.  Doesn’t work otherwise. We’re  a  heavily localized  political model and should stay that way. But the president  is federal - and one of his first priorities is the common defense and protection of our borders. You and I disagree…. on about everything, but one thing we do agree on is the current border situation is and has been unacceptable.

• Like 2