Cox to start this Saturday, Blake to play*******

DKW 86

ITAT reporting Cox will practice today and will start Saturday. He is banged up so I would not expect more than 2-3 offensive series with Cox at QB. It appears Kenny Irons will dress for the game but will not play.

I guess Tuberville is preparing for the future. You know, just in case Brandon and Kenny get caught up in any run-ins with the law, he can retroactively say that he predicted the incedent because he is psychic, and he has already punished them by sitting them out this game.

:poke:

:roflol::roflol:

Hey maybe we can do a pre-Shula on them. While they are injured, declare them to be suspeneded so that if they screw up, we can tell everyone that they have already been suspended and therefore do a "pre-emptive Shula." :moon:

From e-mail etc.

Cox will siit out the game with Buffalo, allowing Blake Field to get much needed playing time. Field played the entire WKU game last year and did very well, after Cox had a stomache virus.

I say rest him and everyone! 22 of us on this board could beat Buffalo by 30 or more! With Dkw at Qb and ranger at rb. Stat at wr Ti major at split end me and prowler on the line :big:

Bama Grad would be in the line up but he was replaced by Slink because he is suspended for the game for something he did 5 years ago :big:

From e-mail etc.

Cox will siit out the game with Buffalo, allowing Blake Field to get much needed playing time. Field played the entire WKU game last year and did very well, after Cox had a stomache virus.

I say rest him and everyone! 22 of us on this board could beat Buffalo by 30 or more! With Dkw at Qb and ranger at rb. Stat at wr Ti major at split end me and prowler on the line :big:

Bama Grad would be in the line up but he was replaced by Slink because he is suspended for the game for something he did 5 years ago :big:

With the back surgery, I cant even Ride to Auburn for about a month or more.

From e-mail etc.

I wanna play cornerback and WR.

No confirmation at all now. I am told, like Stat said, Irons will not start and Cox will. "Evidently," my normally very accurate email source got a wire crossed...

fo shizzle...

We ought to have a rule about spreading rumors. . . *link* *grin* :poke:

The smart thing to do is to have Cox play a series or two. A QB's body can heal faster than his mind can prepare. He needs the mental practice. Buffalo will be at their best the first series or so, so that will give Cox a good mental workout. Then sit him down and let him rest. His mind feels like it still played a game on game day. To a QB, that is very important.

No confirmation at all now. I am told, like Stat said, Irons will not start and Cox will. "Evidently," my normally very accurate email source got a wire crossed...

fo shizzle...

We ought to have a rule about spreading rumors. . . *link* *grin* :poke:

Guilty, one of my trusted sources must have crossed a wire on that one....

Like I said, guilty.....Cant win them all.

Archived