NEW Baby Update

For various and sundry reasons, the decision has been made to deliver Katie by c-section next Wednesday, March 10th. I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 am :blink: for a 7:30 procedure, and I assume a baby will arrive shortly thereafter. :D

My last day at work will be Monday, and my last day as a pregnant human will be Tuesday. I think things after Wednesday are gonna be kind of wild for a while. I will probably jump in and out on Monday, but after that... no promises!

So in case you guys don't hear from me for a while, love to all, thanks for the support these past few months, and War Eagle! I'll miss you!

Love,

Jenny :)

It will happen quick! I had to be at the hospital at 9am. C-section was scheduled for 11. By 11:05 Ethan was here! The doctor told me I would feel "alittle pressure". As I waited for that "feeling", they brought Ethan to my side so I could see him!

Good luck and you will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Wow Gl Jenny........ Looks like Katie and Allison Elizabeth will be born very close together. My sister-in-law is headed to the hospital thursday night, and they are inducing labor on friday. We are praying everything goes well b/c this is a high risk pregnancy for someone who was never suppose to be able to get pregnant.

Best of luck to you Jenny. You and your family are in my prayers. Looking forward to the pictures of little Katie. Make sure that corndog husband doesn't dress her in any LSU garb!!

Archived