Welcome back Coach Will Muschamp

bikeriderga

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The gumps are scared. Reading different articles and then the comments is fun. The gump nation is very afraid of this combination.

Of coarse they are! They all saw, just like we did, when Gus literally did what he wanted on offense against their miniature god. Even though our defense was invisible, we still could have won that game without the 3 td drops. Gus owns Saban

Puleeze. :-\/> You don't "own" Saban - or anyone else - by scoring a lot of points on them.

As far as offense vs defense, he does!! Check the stats son: Auburn Racked up 630 Offensive Yards

That's loser talk. Son.

That's reality and facts talk, son!

Reality - and the fact - is they beat us. Losers brag about the statistics.

It seems everybody saw the game but you! It's obvious you probably like AU because of team colors instead of seeing what actually happened on the field. Two things you need to take note of, 1) even though we dropped sure touchdowns, had they been caught, bama was beat regardless of how invisible our defense was! 2) with muschamp aboard as dcoordinator the talent and coaching level just went up 100%. In case u haven't noticed, everyone except you can see that we shouldn't have to score a ton of points to win a game. 44pts should have been enough for a Gus led offense to win!

Who hoo! We sure do "own" em. Any fool can see that.

Gonna be hard to fit that on a T-shirt though. There won't be any room to fit the score. (Oh, I guess that's the whole point, huh?) :rolleyes:/>

Maybe you can shorten to simply "IF.... AND.... or BUT..."

way to go avoiding the facts, which is what u do anyway.

Says the guy ignoring the fact we lost the game. :laugh:/>

I don't have a problem with us losing the game, it's the way we lost the game that could have easily been won.

I agree. But one can say that about most losses, at least in relatively close games. The subject is "owning" Saban.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one, regardless if u believe it or not. Strength vs strength, Gus has the edge by a long shot! Saban doesn't know how to stop him

The gumps are scared. Reading different articles and then the comments is fun. The gump nation is very afraid of this combination.

Of coarse they are! They all saw, just like we did, when Gus literally did what he wanted on offense against their miniature god. Even though our defense was invisible, we still could have won that game without the 3 td drops. Gus owns Saban

Puleeze. :-\/> You don't "own" Saban - or anyone else - by scoring a lot of points on them.

As far as offense vs defense, he does!! Check the stats son: Auburn Racked up 630 Offensive Yards

That's loser talk. Son.

It seems everybody saw the game but you! It's obvious you probably like AU because of team colors instead of seeing what actually happened on the field. Two things you need to take note of, 1) even though we dropped sure touchdowns, had they been caught, bama was beat regardless of how invisible our defense was! 2) with muschamp aboard as dcoordinator the talent and coaching level just went up 100%. In case u haven't noticed, everyone except you can see that we shouldn't have to score a ton of points to win a game. 44pts should have been enough for a Gus led offense to win!

Gonna be hard to fit that on a T-shirt though. There won't be any room to fit the score. (Oh, I guess that's the whole point, huh?) :rolleyes:/>

I don't have a problem with us losing the game, it's the way we lost the game that could have easily been won.

I agree. But one can say that about most losses, at least in relatively close games. The subject is "owning" Saban.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one, regardless if u believe it or not. Strength vs strength, Gus has the edge by a long shot! Saban doesn't know how to stop him

Well, last Iron Bowl, he didn't have to. He just had to score 55 points. That's one way of stopping him (us). And let's not forget that Gus is head coach and is thus responsible for all aspects of the team, including the defense.

Firing CEJ and hiring CWM is exactly the sort of thing a really good head coach would do in our situation and there's little doubt in my mind that Gus is on the right track to fulfilling the teams potential. In time, maybe Gus will come to "own" Saban and AU will come to "own" Bama. But to proclaim it now just sounds silly IMO.

Good grief. Let's not sink to the level where all we have to throw into the bammer' faces is statistics. That's just sad. :no:

homersapien, you're obviously right. Unfortunately, you might as well be playing tennis against a wall. The wall has absolutely no skill or talent whatsoever, but every ball you hit at it is going to bounce right back to you.

That's loser talk. Son.

Well, last Iron Bowl, he didn't have to. He just had to score 55 points. That's one way of stopping him (us). And let's not forget that Gus is head coach and is thus responsible for all aspects of the team, including the defense.

Firing CEJ and hiring CWM is exactly the sort of thing a really good head coach would do in our situation and there's little doubt in my mind that Gus is on the right track to fulfilling the teams potential. In time, maybe Gus will come to "own" Saban and AU will come to "own" Bama. But to proclaim it now just sounds silly IMO.

Good grief. Let's not sink to the level where all we have to throw into the bammer' faces is statistics. That's just sad. :no:/>

That's where muschamp comes into play. Again u have your opinion and I have mine. To call it silly when it is reality is moronic. Why did Saban go back door to the NCAA rules committee to get the hunh banned? Who was on his mind while he went to the rules committee? You should be smart enough to figure this out. There is your facts. I haven't known Gus to complain about Saban at all. Who's worried about who? Ponder that while u keep trying to undermine facts and stats. Again, you can debate this until you turn blue in the face, it still won't change the facts that Saban CANT stop Gus!

Good grief. Let's not sink to the level where all we have to throw into the bammer' faces is statistics. That's just sad. :no:/>

That's where muschamp comes into play. Again u have your opinion and I have mine. To call it silly when it is reality is moronic. Why did Saban go back door to the NCAA rules committee to get the hunh banned? Who was on his mind while he went to the rules committee? You should be smart enough to figure this out. There is your facts. I haven't known Gus to complain about Saban at all. Who's worried about who? Ponder that while u keep trying to undermine facts and stats. Again, you can debate this until you turn blue in the face, it still won't change the facts that Saban CANT stop Gus!

Well, I guess McLoofus has you pegged.

I am a moron for not believing that Gus owns Saban? The "facts" are that Saban CAN"T stop Gus?

Does 55-44 have any meaning whatsoever to you or are you just focused on our statistics? Do you understand Bama beat us? Saban beat Gus?

I realize all Auburn fans are, and should be, upset we got beat. And there's nothing wrong with recognizing the positives in a losing effort. But there is no reason to go into some sort of bat-s***-crazy denial mode and claim Gus "owns" Saban. :ucrazy:

If Gus "owns' Saban, there is little doubt in my mind that Saban will gladly accept being "owned" with the same outcomes. Saban and the bammers could care less about Gus - or anyone else - piling up statistics while they are beating us. He doesn't get paid for holding the opposing teams statistics down. He gets paid for winning.

Let's just rejoice that Gus is addressing the problem and hope that we can start beating Alabama on a regular basis. But let's hold off on the idiotic claims until there's some evidence to support them.

homersapien, you're obviously right. Unfortunately, you might as well be playing tennis against a wall. The wall has absolutely no skill or talent whatsoever, but every ball you hit at it is going to bounce right back to you.

good one

I am a moron for not believing that Gus owns Saban? The "facts" are that Saban CAN"T stop Gus?

Does 55-44 have any meaning whatsoever to you or are you just focused on our statistics? Do you understand Bama beat us? Saban beat Gus?

I realize all Auburn fans are, and should be, upset we got beat. And there's nothing wrong with recognizing the positives in a losing effort. But there is no reason to go into some sort of bat-s***-crazy denial mode and claim Gus "owns" Saban. :ucrazy:

If Gus "owns' Saban, there is little doubt in my mind that Saban will gladly accept being "owned" with the same outcomes. Saban and the bammers could care less about Gus - or anyone else - piling up statistics while they are beating us. He doesn't get paid for holding the opposing teams statistics down. He gets paid for winning.

Let's just rejoice that Gus is addressing the problem and hope that we can start beating Alabama on a regular basis. But let's hold off on the idiotic claims until there's some evidence to support them.

I will interject that the "new" version of 3-5 year "grace period" may be what we, as AU fans, are LUCKY enough to go through. Remember when it was common for schools to wait 3-5 years for a HC to look like he knew what he was doing? Well, Gus goes from National Championship Game to Crappy Defense to ADDRESSING said issue with Crappy Defense all BEFORE 3 years...... I'd say that AU has a winner. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. I suspect AU will be BADASS in the next few years....and that's all anybody can expect...right?!

OH...also.... Keep in Mind...

CWM leaves in less than 3 years and he probably owes AU, rather than the other way around....

Therefore, CGM probably goes after the NEXT BIG TIME DC right???

I realize all Auburn fans are, and should be, upset we got beat. And there's nothing wrong with recognizing the positives in a losing effort. But there is no reason to go into some sort of bat-s***-crazy denial mode and claim Gus "owns" Saban. :ucrazy:/>

Do you really think I give a damn what you and mcdoofus think? Your sadly mistaken. Just because u believe what u want,you think it's the law because you say so. again if u can't understand strength vs strength, which is what I'm speaking of. Not the final score, I understand that part. Have u ever played in a game where you dominated your opponent but it just didn't show up on the final score? It happens a lot in sports and that's what happened in the ironbowl . Oh I forgot, u never put on a jockstrap in your life, which I now understand why it's so hard for u to recognize the term strength vs strength .

OH...also.... Keep in Mind...

CWM leaves in less than 3 years and he probably owes AU, rather than the other way around....

Therefore, CGM probably goes after the NEXT BIG TIME DC right???

Have the details of his contract been released yet?

I realize all Auburn fans are, and should be, upset we got beat. And there's nothing wrong with recognizing the positives in a losing effort. But there is no reason to go into some sort of bat-s***-crazy denial mode and claim Gus "owns" Saban. :ucrazy:/>

Do you really think I give a damn what you and mcdoofus think? Your sadly mistaken. Just because u believe what u want,you think it's the law because you say so. again if u can't understand strength vs strength, which is what I'm speaking of. Not the final score, I understand that part. Have u ever played in a game where you dominated your opponent but it just didn't show up on the final score? It happens a lot in sports and that's what happened in the ironbowl . Oh I forgot, u never put on a jockstrap in your life, which I now understand why it's so hard for u to recognize the term strength vs strength .

I expect I was putting on a jock strap before you were a lusty thought.

In my day, we judged coaches on their won/loss record, not how they were creating impressive stats. It's fine if you are impressed by stats. Just don't post Gus "owns" Saban. It reflects badly on the forum by making us appear as idiots.

Well, except for WarTim. There's no doubt about him, since he openly agrees with you. :-\

In my day, we judged coaches on their won/loss record, not how they were creating impressive stats. It's fine if you are impressed by stats. Just don't post Gus "owns" Saban. It reflects badly on the forum by making us look like idiots.

Homer, I swear I am not related to War Eagle6. ;D

In my day, we judged coaches on their won/loss record, not how they were creating impressive stats. It's fine if you are impressed by stats. Just don't post Gus "owns" Saban. It reflects badly on the forum by making us look like idiots.

Homer, I swear I am not related to War Eagle6. ;D

No offense 6. Long story............

Homer and WE6....dont you two clowns think your pissing match has gone on for 6 pages too long?

In my day, we judged coaches on their won/loss record, not how they were creating impressive stats. It's fine if you are impressed by stats. Just don't post Gus "owns" Saban. It reflects badly on the forum by making us appear as idiots.

Well, except for WarTim. There's no doubt about him, since he openly agrees with you. :-\/>

Again, your opinion

Homer. In your case....if the idiot FITS, wear it. THAT label is just your size.......

Let's get the thread back on subject. I'm tired of the back and forth about what coach "owns" another. None of you will see the other's side and the constant back and forth of calling names needs to cease.

Thank you.

Well, except for WarTim. There's no doubt about him, since he openly agrees with you. :-\/>

Again, your opinion

beat_dead_horse2.jpg

I would have to agree with Homer....

Now there is a shocking turn of events....not

Archived