2015 4* OG/C Kaleb Kim commits to AU!

AUTUmike

I have to start wondering if this Golson news will effect any of these OL prospects?

I would hope not. Most OLs in this class won't see the field until 2016 at the earliest, when Golson is a senior.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After what he had to say after his visit to Auburn and Georgia, I have a sick feeling he's going to commit to Georgia.

After what he had to say after his visit to Auburn and Georgia, I have a sick feeling he's going to commit to Georgia.

Yeah, I actually read that, too. It sounded like he knew where he wanted to go after that trip. I'm curious if he was just making the trip to be certain. That said, I sure hope he picks the good dudes.

I have to start wondering if this Golson news will effect any of these OL prospects?

I would hope not. Most OLs in this class won't see the field until 2016 at the earliest, when Golson is a senior.

If he transfers he would use his redshirt for this next season and be a sophomore for the 2016 season

I'm hoping your right. I think he's known for some time as to where he's going. I believe the last time Georgia won the SEC and national championship was way back in 1981. Auburn have won the SEC twice and a national championship one time since 2010.

nope

Dang, golf. Aristotle (one of your ancient friends) said that wisdom begins with wonder. I guess it ends with 'nope'.

:blink:

Seriously, though, good to hear that Golson's potential transfer will not affect this recruiting class in terms of OL. We are putting together something special, and hopefully Kim will be a part of it. (Since E thinks so and a4e not, I am guessing the chances are better than 50/50 he will.)

In my experience fans, "experts" and recruiting junkies pay a lot more attention to who else may be going to a school than the kids do. Almost without exception, these guys think they'll be starting no matter who else is there. That's been their experience up until now and they don't think that's going to change.

I believe it's an unusual situation when a prospect even stops to consider the competition where they are thinking of attending school.

In my experience fans, "experts" and recruiting junkies pay a lot more attention to who else may be going to a school than the kids do. Almost without exception, these guys think they'll be starting no matter who else is there. That's been their experience up until now and they don't think that's going to change.

I believe it's an unusual situation when a prospect even stops to consider the competition where they are thinking of attending school.

Mikey thanks, but what I was actually wondering if AU decides to takes Golson, does that mean that one of our current OL offered kids will no longer have that offer.

I'm hoping your right. I think he's known for some time as to where he's going. I believe the last time Georgia won the SEC and national championship was way back in 1981. Auburn have won the SEC twice and a national championship one time since 2010.

*you're

Stop assuming everyone is going to spurn Auburn for another team.

I think he moved it up to Thursday. Could be wrong though.

E said he moved it to Thursday and then back to Friday. I hope he moves it back to Thursday and picks the good guys. :)

War Eagle!

Kaleb is announcing on Thursday and it is still looking good for the good guys. He likes Georgia as a school but does not like their offense. Mill Creek runs a very similar offense to us...

SIAP but do we know what time on thursday he will be announcing his commitment?

After his school let's out for the day.

So about 3-330 EST.

So about 3-330 EST.

Mill Creeks last period ends at 2:10 EST. Mill Creek was or still is the largest high school in Ga. Use to have close to 4,000 students 9th thru 12th.

*you're

Did you just correct someone's grammar on a message board?

*you're

Did you just correct someone's grammar on a message board?

Only because it was a4e :D

If that is his girlfriend in that picture, she looks like she's about four years old.

If that is his girlfriend in that picture, she looks like she's about four years old.

They are not getting younger, we are just getting older. :)

Since March started, there's only been one UGA Crystal Ball pick. Good sign IMO

Archived