2018 4* WR Justyn Ross

ellitor

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

Might be best to wait on the NYT to make the announcement ....just to be sure ...

Not to sound too stupid 64, but what it NYT?  Thanks!

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

Not to sound too stupid 64, but what it NYT?  Thanks!

New York Times.....always a reliable source for sporting news about Auburn...:)

4 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Is this still on a paid site and cannot be posted? Just wanted to ask.

posted in another thread today. AU is in good shape with Hill.

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

What info you got? 

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

New Years Trim

The bammer site said Nasty yellow turds!

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Ellitor....Do you think we will have a football only complex within the next 3-5 years? How important would you rate having this in terms of taking our recruiting and overall football program to the elite level? We are close, but it seems this is the home-run we need to get there.

10 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Do you think we will have a football only complex within the next 3-5 years?

Yes.

10 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

How important would you rate having this in terms of taking our recruiting and overall football program to the elite level?

Pretty low. The only thing that will get us into a say Top elite recruiting level is consistently winning 10 games or better a season & competing for championships.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Yes.

Pretty low. The only thing that will get us into a say Top elite recruiting level is consistently winning 10 games or better a season & competing for championships.

I agree for the most part with you. Kind of like the chicken and the egg who came first.  If we win 10 games next year, I think we will send a message to the SEC nation that we are for real and are open for business. We are one of the teams in the SEC that has a history of winning most of the time.  We need to catch UGA first and then tackle the team in red. If we beat UGA and bammer in 2018, you can bet folks will step up and pay attention to Auburn football as a formidable foe that is not going anywhere except up.  

I think we have a good chance for winning close to, or more than 10 games in 2018. By close, I mean 9 games and not 8 in the regular season. I really was ticked off a bit when we did not wind up playing Notre Dame instead of LSU facing them. UCF would have beaten LSU IMHO. I think they could have hung with any team in the SEC.

18 hours ago, ellitor said:

The only thing that will get us into a say Top elite recruiting level is consistently winning 10 games or better a season & competing for championships.

Or selling our soul and adopting the practices of our hated rivals.

6 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Or selling our soul and adopting the practices of our hated rivals.

Oh we play the game too. Just not as blatently.

19 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Always laugh when people post stuff like that. 

curious.....is the guy in the white Auburn jersey #19 you?  Wasn't sure just thought I would ask!

23 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Why?  Because you don't think AU does that or you laugh at the thought that we are not as blatant as others?

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Quit keeping muh hopes up fam.

there is no hope just doing my job as volunteer social media liaison that no one asked me to do! lol

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Oh we play the game too. Just not as blatently.

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

48 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

curious.....is the guy in the white Auburn jersey #19 you?  Wasn't sure just thought I would ask!

Image result for barfly gif

Doc this is the best I could come up with......one is WDE and the other is Golf...... you choose.

21 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

there is no hope just doing my job as volunteer social media liaison that no one asked me to do! lol

Budweiser commercial incoming:

“Here’s to you Mr. message board social media liaison that copies and paste tweets while your beer is getting warm...”

Archived