Post a picture

On 6/21/2020 at 12:33 AM, ToraGirl said:

I believe the African-Americans I've seen seem far more committed and faithful to wear them

This has been my observation also.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, sandyclawedtiger said:

She's here! It was a 3 month shopping journey and a 3 week shipping nightmare. Time to get busy.

20200625_171555.jpg

20200625_171726.jpg

Nice. I don't play but my son does and I know this is a really sweet guitar. He'd be a bit envious. Congrats. 

On 6/25/2020 at 9:12 PM, gr82be said:

Nice. I don't play but my son does and I know this is a really sweet guitar. He'd be a bit envious. Congrats. 

To make him more envious. I stole this. I ordered a used P1 with laminate back and sides at a good discount. They took the money out of my account before ready to ship. Got a call 2 days later saying they had already sold what I ordered but....... I can have this brand new upgrade at the same price. He asked if I wanted to think about it. I just kind of chuckled knowing exactly what this was. Just said wrap it up I'm done thinking.😆

• Like 1

Went to the track outside of Dallas Sunday since they opened to people.  Not many folks there, but was nice to get out for the day.

The close up photo of #5 won me a nice little payout at 5-1.

MVIMG_20200628_180508.jpg

IMG_20200628_184347.jpg

IMG_20200628_184948.jpg

• Like 2

Sioux City, Iowa..."after midnight," because I'm relentless...and I said I would try. 🦋🌍

https://thewalkingtourists.com/chief-war-eagle-statue-looks-three-states-sioux-city/

20200702_002801.jpg

20200702_002710.jpg

20200702_002853.jpg

• Like 3

They’re ugly. Tried a new way to boil eggs(boil on high, move off heat)—didn’t work like I wanted. Curry deviled eggs half topped with Seed Ranch Hot Thai Curry. Taste pretty 💣 though. 

ebbpZYe.jpg

• Like 3

On 7/4/2020 at 3:40 PM, ShocksMyBrain said:

They’re ugly. Tried a new way to boil eggs(boil on high, move off heat)—didn’t work like I wanted. Curry deviled eggs half topped with Seed Ranch Hot Thai Curry. Taste pretty 💣 though. 

ebbpZYe.jpg

Since we started baking our eggs, I haven’t gone back. The only problem is that it can leave little brown spots on the outside of the whites.

25 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Since we started baking our eggs, I haven’t gone back. The only problem is that it can leave little brown spots on the outside of the whites.

Baking eggs? 🤔

11 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Place eggs in a muffin pan.

325 degrees for 30 minutes.

Ice bath for good measure.

Perfect hard cooked eggs.

Will try that this weekend. 

• Like 1

My wife's been cooking them in the instapot, works good too.  And they peal easy.

Da na na na na na na na

Da na na na na na na na

Batman!

kxmCC2U.jpg

IoSNe6p.jpg

KSsj7t2.jpg

J8gZlV4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

18 hours ago, AUDub said:

Da na na na na na na na

Da na na na na na na na

Batman!

kxmCC2U.jpg

IoSNe6p.jpg

KSsj7t2.jpg

J8gZlV4.jpg

That is awesome. 

11 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

That is awesome. 

I would have stayed with him but there was a chicken coop coming up and I have to take the truck through them to be weighed. He was heading into Atlanta. 

So Birmingham has a "Cat Cafe" if anyone needs to know. Following Japan's lead! 😉🤣🦋

20200711_185717.jpg

20200711_184739.jpg

20200711_184409.jpg

20200711_184358.jpg

17 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

So Birmingham has a "Cat Cafe" if anyone needs to know. Following Japan's lead! 😉🤣🦋

20200711_185717.jpg

20200711_184739.jpg

20200711_184409.jpg

20200711_184358.jpg

Cool, so a chance to go play with kitties? 

Got home yesterday from a few days in Kentucky with my sisters and our spouses. After our mother passed in April we decided that we would not be a family that drifts apart so we plan on taking vacations together a couple of times a year. Went to the Ark Encounter and the Creation Museum. The Ark is enormous. I gained some insight on dinosaurs that I had always been curious about. Great times and great company. I had to laugh at the photo of Noah talking over the plans of the Ark with a man who appears to be Keanu Reeves. :)

KIMG0410.JPG

KIMG0413.JPG

KIMG0417.JPG

KIMG0422.JPG

KIMG0430.JPG

KIMG0431.JPG

9298.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Cool, so a chance to go play with kitties? 

Yes...I was out for coffee, but my daughter brakes for cats! "Gatos and Beans"... 🤣🌶🇲🇽

2 hours ago, gr82be said:

Got home yesterday from a few days in Kentucky with my sisters and our spouses. After our mother passed in April we decided that we would not be a family that drifts apart so we plan on taking vacations together a couple of times a year. Went to the Ark Encounter and the Creation Museum. The Ark is enormous. I gained some insight on dinosaurs that I had always been curious about. Great times and great company. I had to laugh at the photo of Noah talking over the plans of the Ark with a man who appears to be Keanu Reeves. :)

KIMG0410.JPG

KIMG0413.JPG

KIMG0417.JPG

KIMG0422.JPG

KIMG0430.JPG

KIMG0431.JPG

9298.jpeg

Grest pics! That place was something else! Few Novembers ago for Ark...not done CM yet. Covid19 deviated that plan in March. Love that you got to go. Adore KY. Nailed Keanu...🤣😂👏

P.S. Ken Hamm has done his research. 

Edited by ToraGirl
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Grest pics! That place was something else! Few Novembers ago for Ark...not done CM yet. Covid19 deviated that plan in March. Love that you got to go. Adore KY. Nailed Keanu...🤣😂👏

P.S. Ken Hamm has done his research. 

Kentucky is a beautiful state. The horse farms are really pretty in addition to the scenic landscape. 

• Like 1