GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Arkansas

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see Carlson make that kick......hope it helps him get his mind right....Too bad it was because of yet another sack that it was necessary

1 minute ago, wde1968 said:

Why run Shivers up the middle?

Gus is a Masochistic dude

Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Stidham shouldn’t even be in the game anymore. 

Malik on transfer watch? Lol

Just now, shabby said:

Apparently 10 seconds in the pocket wasn't enough time for Stidham to the damn ball

He was coached not to throw a interception and he's scared to put up a risky ball

Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Stidham shouldn’t even be in the game anymore. 

he def should. we should of passed every play that drive. We need a lot of reps.

Just now, AUJedi said:

I’m VERY ashamed of our fans tonight! I went to Alabama St game and stayed til 0:00. My butt would still be in my seat if I was there tonight for sure 

When you have a team as good as ours you kind of get bored with success?

Just now, Zeek said:

He had two options there. That was a “don’t throw and interception” mindset.

Throw it away has to be one of the options though. He has an internal clock that goes off too fast, but instead of bailing out of the pocket he just stutter steps in place. If it's going to crap, roll out of the pocket and throw it out of bounds.

That is the #1 reason he's not NFL ready. He has no ability or instinct to do that.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

he def should. we should of passed every play that drive. We need a lot of reps.

I agree with this 100%. He has not look good lately. He needs reps in a live game.

Just now, Randman5000 said:

He was coached not to throw a interception and he's scared to put up a risky ball

Didn’t stop him last week 

1 minute ago, AUJedi said:

I’m VERY ashamed of our fans tonight! I went to Alabama St game and stayed til 0:00. My butt would still be in my seat if I was there tonight for sure 

Unfortunately, after the UDub game that game was inspiring.  This has been one of the most deflating victories I've ever seen.  There is trouble on the horizon and the fans sense it.

So our RB rotation is basically Rock, Paper, Scissors. Worm is a spark waiting to happen. To bury him til the end of the game is just hard to fathom.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

That's what next week is for.  At this point, get out of here tonight and go make adjustments.  Don't get anyone hurt.

Archived