***Music City Bowl — Game Thread***

abw0004

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GTNupe11 said:

Lmao. I'm at work and don't have anything else to do. It's staying ON for now. 

I don’t love love football and especially not defense, but it has to hurt a purist’s pride to watch the difference in athleticism displayed in this game 

2 minutes ago, Dan-0 said:

Time for Malik at QB? I say yes!

Ooohhhh...let's make it thru halftime "adjustments."

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

From the Purdue board lol...

I, like most, thought this might be a bit of a mismatch, but holy hell... It's still early and the defense could wake up, I guess. Yikes.  

Also, how does a team, like Auburn, with this much talent sleepwalk to 7-5? Were they sandbagging for an easy bowl victory?  :D

That sounds like a Gus tactic, IMO lol

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

That sounds like a Gus tactic, IMO lol

Honestly, it comes down to our OL not being very experienced most of the year, combined with facing tough DLs in the SEC.

Our skills positions have been good all year.

Gus letting Stidham show off the arm to help him with the draft.  Second half we will have Malik Willis and only run the ball.

that was world class speed right there...…….

just another nugget from them. We have the talent. Now we need to have the attitude 

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I don’t love love football and especially not defense, but it has to hurt a purist’s pride to watch the difference in athleticism displayed in this game 

Yeah its clear.. That Slayton burst down the sideline really made that evident...

1 minute ago, meh130 said:

Honestly, it comes down to our OL not being very experienced most of the year, combined with facing tough DLs in the SEC.

Bingo

Just now, meh130 said:

And the fact that the top tier of the sec have almost recruited double of the OL as we have. That plays a huge part

TV announcers are pitiful. Where do they get these goobers from? Listening to Rod and Stan now, that's way better. I get to hear what happens before I see it! 

Archived