Bowl game thread

bigbird

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AUFriction said:

I knew when we were selected for this bowl we wouldn’t be into it. Getting screwed by the citrus bowl committee was clearly demotivating.

So instead of getting our asses ran on by a lesser talented Minnesota, we'd get our asses ran on by Michigan? I really hope that motivation thing isn't used as an excuse by our fanbase, we just look terrible, and aside from Davidson not being out there at times, we're not doing anything different

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

How do you go from scoring 48 on Alabama to this crap? I just don’t get it. Never any consistent play.

Gimmicky offensive play calling and not understanding how momentum affects the outcome of the game. 

Sorry.  Feels like a certain 3 games this year.  Offense hangs the D out to dry...  I'm seeing no "Morris" influence.  ....at least I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.  Hot garbage.  MN has run more plays than AU has yards?

Just now, Hay Field 101 said:

Is it just me or is that second announcer very bias? he seems pro Minnesota. 

It’s not just you. That guy had been pure praise for Minnesota, and is all but pulling for them.

Very frustrating when officials can’t do their jobs. Several bad calls. We have even run the fake punt/shift pooch punt three times and got a penalty once. Same exact play. 

Are these SEC refs?    the officiating is awful.....missed that play at the goal line...guy was obviously short

1 minute ago, AUFriction said:

I knew when we were selected for this bowl we wouldn’t be into it. Getting screwed by the citrus bowl committee was clearly demotivating.

We better get into it. It's what we have. Press leads us to believe every. Year. Lot of time left, but Groundhog Day too many times.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

These refs...wow! That was clear as day

Making sure they get the booth benefits since it would be reviewed either way.

9 minutes ago, Hay Field 101 said:

Is it just me or is that second announcer very bias? he seems pro Minnesota. 

Rod Gilmore is a jackass. I'd trade him for McElroy in heartbeat, atleast he would've known Auburn fans were appreciating Rod Bramblett against Tulane. 

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

How do you go from scoring 48 on Alabama to this crap? I just don’t get it. Never any consistent play.

The past is present.  Don't let Gus fool you with one game.

Also, the offense only scored 31 on UA.

doNotSeek.gif

Just now, AUinfusion said:

It’s not just you. That guy had been pure praise for Minnesota, and is all but pulling for them.

In his defense, Minnesota is doing very well.

Archived