* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TigerSquirrel said:

R u serious????

I understand most of them, but the play I was referencing had containment on the rushing side, where he decided to run to.  He probably just has Stidham syndrome expecting to run for his life now. 

Just now, cole256 said:

You see then dummy we are talking about the same freaking play and it wasn't a short arm. I don't care what you say. It's hilarious that you even keep using the word petty, I feel like I'm listening to my wife talk to one of her girlfriend. And ok. You burned me! I don't post throughout the year oooooo

Um no, you’re talking the deep shot down the middle that he overthrew Schwartz, we aren’t talking about the same play.

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You see then dummy we are talking about the same freaking play and it wasn't a short arm. I don't care what you say. It's hilarious that you even keep using the word petty, I feel like I'm listening to my wife talk to one of her girlfriend. And ok. You burned me! I don't post throughout the year oooooo

It's ok we know you don't want to hold him accountable

Lol but I said, bo didn’t play well, but yet Ud rather AU go 0-10 with Bo as QB so u could be right, that’s the kind of person you are

1 minute ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

So I just started watching, but it looks like we have no offensive line again...

Lucky you.

Turn it off before you get mean drunk like the rest of us.

Just now, ColtonSpain said:

Arkansas score more points than Auburn did lol pathetic. 

They might cause a problem next week. I hope not, but ...

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Um no, you’re talking the deep shot down the middle that he overthrew Schwartz, we aren’t talking about the same play.

Yes we are. It's a ******* forum you can see the time stamp. I'm not talking about a throw in the first half. Just stop writing me. I don't care what you think. You don't know what the hell you are even talking about half the time

I think this is actually a very easy diagnosis. We can talk about QB play. We can talk about OL play. We can talk about play calling. We can talk about Gameplan. We can talk about Defense. Honestly, This is what happens when you sign 9 mediocre OL and zero true OTs over a 3 year period.

I think with even decent OL recruiting, the majority of the issues I listed above work them selves out. 

Defense has been horrible tonight but honestly....with an average OL, we have weapons to put up points enough to bail out our Defense to an extent. All comes down to horrible OL recruiting if you want to get to the root of all evil.

Lol but I said, bo didn’t play well, but yet Ud rather AU go 0-10 with Bo as QB so u could be right, that’s the kind of person you are

Ok. 

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

They’ll beat us next week. 

I'm concerned about the game.

Just now, cole256 said:

Yes we are. It's a ******* forum you can see the time stamp. I'm not talking about a throw in the first half. Just stop writing me. I don't care what you think. You don't know what the hell you are even talking about half the time

Dude **** off, you’re the biggest petty Mfer that doesn’t care about what anybody is posting. Stfu

Just now, Never2Yield said:

They might cause a problem next week. I hope not, but ...

Our best game plan is a Covid outbreak at this point 

Just now, Tigerpro2a said:

I think this is actually a very easy diagnosis. We can talk about QB play. We can talk about OL play. We can talk about play calling. We can talk about Gameplan. We can talk about Defense. Honestly, This is what happens when you sign 9 mediocre OL and zero true OTs over a 3 year period.

I think with even decent OL recruiting, the majority of the issues I listed above work them selves out. 

Defense has been horrible tonight but honestly....with an average OL, we have weapons to put up points enough to bail out our Defense to an extent. All comes down to horrible OL recruiting if you want to get to the root of all evil.

This is all our fears about the OL coming to fruition. It's sad.

1 minute ago, AUGoo said:

Lucky you.

Turn it off before you get mean drunk like the rest of us.

Goo you’re on a roll tonight! LMAO.

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

They’ll beat us next week. 

Nah we'll have an amazing game and everyone of the Gus a** lickers will go SEEEEE Gus for lifeeee 

Who else could we hire?

The buyout is too big

But his record is okay

Blah blah blah 

Dude **** off, you’re the biggest petty Mfer that doesn’t care about what anybody is posting. Stfu

Ok. Please stop quotingme. You're right I don't care what you post. You're right I laugh that you keep saying petty. I don't take you serious

Archived