* Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jared52 said:

That one wasn’t Bo’s fault. Good blocking, probably the right person to throw to there, they just made a play. 

Exactly. It hit seth in the hands, DB just made a play

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Thought the same. The first int, 100% Bo. That one, I don’t have a problem with the throw. Our WRs are just not coming up with much today.

Yeah, the people piling on right now are ridiculous they're just thinking INT = immediately and obviously Bo's fault.

The first INT was dumb but this one should have been a completion for a first down.

Just now, jared52 said:

That one wasn’t Bo’s fault. Good blocking, probably the right person to throw to there, they just made a play. 

He threw the ball behind Nix. Should have been an easy throw but Nix once again is inaccurate with the simple throws

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

That meme is hilarious and so true. I created a PG version.

BC9F3D5B-7FFD-4679-A029-6F89A2B18B3C.jpeg

Except it’s losing its luster with the second INT.

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Can Bo haters acknowledge we've had some ugly drops today as well?

Again you can’t throw into coverage all the time. And if replay it you will see the ball was behind Seth. Not faulting the throw as much as the decision . It is ok to punt now and then. ☹️

While the INT might not have been on Bo, I haven't seen someone with happy feet like him in a while. He danced in the pocket and never set his feet despite having protection.

1 minute ago, shabby said:

That ball was thrown behind seth. He turned back to pull it in. That was on Nic all day

No. Completely catchable. Maybe it being incomplete would have been on Bo but you can't blame him for that weird bounce to an interception. That's just ridiculous. 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

While the INT might not have been on Bo, I haven't seen someone with happy feet like him in a while. He danced in the pocket and never set his feet despite having protection.

He was going through reads and he's had success running it for a first. There was no lane to throw to and no one open until Seth came across... and didn't catch it.

1 minute ago, alexava said:

That was on bo

Nope.

Archived