* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

11 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

So glad to see how we are embracing the pressure and are disciplined.... playing to a certain standard...... and other bull**** coaches say

Guess it works both ways - no pressure.......

If Harsin is gonna go down, at least do so while changing some stuff up. Don't go down while staying loyal to the guys who have got us in this position

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Jeez my man. This game is not even close to being over right now. You and those like you are a bit panicky. 

If we keep playing like this, game is over. Harsin has to do something and so far no one except Carlson, Hunter, and Shivers should be happy with the way they've played.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jmcrosson said:

It’s absolutely a comparison. But at this point, your only recourse is to admit you misunderstood the original post and popped off at the mouth without realizing what you were reading - which we both know isn’t happening, or you can double and triple down on pretending that anyone who makes a comparison to Gus and this garbage we’re seeing before us is out of line. It’s like I’m typing to my sister’s kids. 

I didn't misunderstand anything. You did. But the need to continue mansplaining seems to feed your ego. 

Gus is long gone. The constant bashing is so low class and unnecessary. 

• Like 1

I have been watching Auburn football for over 60 years.  I have never seen a team any worse prepared than this one today.  Totally outplayed in every phase of the game.  I guess we find out in the second half if they have totally quit or not.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Special teams only phase that looks competent. 

Simply baffling. 

Except we have had a bunch of good returns called back for dumb penalties. 

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

And people were giving @WarDamnEagleWDEhell for ripping into this coaching staff. We've seen clearly that he was right.

Yep @WarDamnEagleWDE looks 110 percent right, right now. We still have a second half.

if we don’t see a 180 by personnel then I know where this coaching staff stands 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, auburnalum1974 said:

Auburn has quit 

Yep, no doubt about it now.  GaSt dominating LOS and making plays.

This is piss poor coaching and it starts and ends with the head man in charge.  

• Like 3

Just now, Auctoritas said:

Except we have had a bunch of good returns called back for dumb penalties. 

And dudes ripping helmets off. 

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

Yep @WarDamnEagleWDE looks 110 percent right, right now. We still have a second half.

if we don’t see a 180 by personnel then I know where this coaching staff stands 

That's how I feel as well. There has to be some major changes coming out of halftime or I'll be as down as I was with Gus as the coach.