* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

How do you figure? 0 doesnt help. 3 would make it a one score game, and go to the half with something positive, instead of nothing.

We won’t have many opportunities to score .. need 7

1 minute ago, aucanucktiger said:

SEVEN (7) receivers had the ball hit them in both hands or the numbers and failed to catch Nix passes that half. Four would have been for first downs and one deflected for an interception. I'll give you that the catchable ball that would have been for a TD would have been a great catch. The non TD final throw was non called holding but catchable. I'm ready for Finley just to see the poorly closeted Dawgs on here with like 20 posts disappear. Hey if receivers catch HIS passes - great!

LOL. Step away from the bottle. 

Guest MustardSeed
2 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

Horrible play call and horrible no call by the refs. Typical of SEC refs. Protect the higher seed.  It is not corruption, but such unfairness from officials. 

It is and has been 10000000% corruption for decades

Like the decision to go for it. Don't beat #2 down two Td's with field goals. Just pitiful execution all around. Pitiful decisions by coaching staff for not benching some of these dudes

1 minute ago, jw 4 au said:

Horrible play call and horrible no call by the refs. Typical of SEC refs. Protect the higher seed.  It is not corruption, but such unfairness from officials. 

It is corruption. Has been for a long time. 

I don't know how they can call that one pi call but not that last play. The ref is just sitting there with his dumb ass

• Like 2

Auburn playing with UGA.  Too many shots in the foot.  Too many dropped passes.  Too much Bo panicking.  D doing what they can do

• Like 1

If any of y’all were hesitant on believing if there was an agenda for these refs to push that was your proof! There’s too much going against us to then have to deal with this BS as well.

• Like 1

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Just throwing this out there.  Shenker needs to be targeted on every possession in the second half. 

How many times are you going to keep spamming this message? We saw it the first ten times

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

LOL. Step away from the bottle. 

He's wanting to make it a Finley thing.  It's funny to watch

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Win4AU said:

Auburn playing with UGA.  Too many shots in the foot.  Too many dropped passes.  Too much Bo panicking.  D doing what they can do

Bo had happy feet a couple of times but I don’t put this on Bo.  He clearly has hit open RBs and WRs who aren’t helping.