#1 JUCO DL Jeffery M’ba. Commits to Auburn!!!!

Sizzle

Big young man very athletic, can run well but technique is not great.  I wanted Him and the Sledge hammer for the D-Line along with Perry and we will have a great D-Line class.

• Like 1

His OV finished today.  Was here for the Iron Bowl unofficially and stayed a few extra days for the OV.

Based on his quotes, we are sitting pretty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Dear Sweet little baby Jesus or as our friends to the south call you Heyzus, thank you for my sweet wife Carlee who is a stone cold fox and whose ass on a scale of 100 would be a solid 94....

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Pappoe with him has got to help. Iknow he used to room with Joko Willis but he's all business it seems. I feel like he would fit in great with Hars and Co.

• Love 1

13 hours ago, Sizzle said:

Currently on his OV

He is from France?  That is interesting.  We do really well with international players so bring him on down!

Technique, especially hands, aren't great but that speed and relentlessness can't be taught! Hands can be taught. Love the way he's always chasing plays down from behind when most DL would be jogging or still messing with an OL. 

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Tntigers said:

Damn, I didn’t know they grew them that big in France!😳.  Putain in c'est énorme !

Oui, oui!  Certainement!

15 minutes ago, Tntigers said:

Damn, I didn’t know they grew them that big in France!😳.  Putain in c'est énorme !

9 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

Oui, oui!  Certainement!

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

Harsin been doing that finger point pose so much he might just do out of habit in family pictures now. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Harsin been doing that finger point pose so much he might just do out of habit in family pictures now. 

On 12/2/2021 at 2:19 PM, Tntigers said:

One of our existing linemen is from France I believe.

6 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

One of our existing linemen is from France I believe.

Zierer is from Germany 🇩🇪 and Chapman is from Australia 🇦🇺 AU is going international. Viva la France 🇫🇷 M’ba

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Is it just me or does this guy have some cannons??

• Like 1