Prayers for the Malzahn Family

gr82b4au

8 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Jay Tate had an update that she’s stable and there’s cautious optimism she’s gonna be ok. 

Great news. Appreciate the update.

Good thoughts for Kristi and her family. While Gus drove me batty with his coaching, he and his family are, by all accounts, good people.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Any updates? I'm assuming no new news is good news, but just was wondering if there were any updates. Hope she's on the mend and fully recovers. 

• Like 1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/Article/Gus-Malzahns-wife-Kristi-hospitalized-with-infection-UCF-football-coach-announces-180815148/Amp/

“I want to sincerely thank all those who have reached out concerning my wife Kristi,” Malzahn said. “She has been hospitalized as she battles an infection. We appreciate and thank all those who have offered prayers and support and ask that you continue to pray for her recovery.”

Edited by AU-24
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Any updates on her condition???

@3:34 Jay G says on his show- got a message from the Malzahns and it wasn't good. Whoever in this family prays: don't stop now. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

@3:34 Jay G says on his show- got a message from the Malzahns and it wasn't good. Whoever in this family prays: don't stop now. 

Praying now🙏

28 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

Prayers lifted again for Kristi and the Malzahn family

• Sad 1

On 1/22/2022 at 3:37 PM, jAUSon said:

I haven't stopped. I won't stop. 

Please please Dear Lord.... heal this wonderful, kind and loving woman. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

I haven't stopped. I won't stop. 

Please please Dear Lord.... heal this wonderful, kind and loving woman. 

Amen and amen! I am praying for her with you.  Think of how many young men she has influenced with her kindness. Lord, please let her continue in that role to be there for other young men who need a mother figure away from home.  I can’t imagine how lost Gus would be without her.  😢 Keep praying everyone and if you are the “good vibe” kind of person, send those too!!!

Edited by 3rdgeneration
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Amen and amen! I am praying for her with you.  Think of how many young men she has influenced with her kindness. Lord, please let her continue in that role to be there for other young men who need a mother figure away from home.  I can’t imagine how lost Gus would be without her.  😢 Keep praying everyone and if you are the “good vibe” kind of person, send those too!!!

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Coach Malzahn's coaching tenure here at AU, this is a great family of great people and I do believe they all truly loved AU and touched a lot of hearts while they were here. Please lord bring Kristi back to 100% and give strength to her all those around her. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2