Rumors are flying this morning

AUY2K

48 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

Cohen hinted at “Culture” and “Recruiting” as priorities in the next candidate. So think of the available coaches and see which candidates kinda fit. Also I am not sure who our Brian Kelly could be..Only one who fits to me is Dabo..

"culture" and "recruiting"? I know someone that fits both. I know it won't be him, but he fits and supports the culture so well.  I really hope whoever is next keeps him in the fold. 

Caddyqueen Cadillac GIF - Caddyqueen Cadillac - Discover ...Cadillacs GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, woodford said:

Dabo would be a Saban like hire. 

Dabo + Caddy would be pretty killer imo. You would lock down two different but similar cultures in one. Both are family oriented with an emphasis on developing talent for the next level. 

Now I want Dabo lmao

dabo's recruiting has messed his roster up. he stopped signing full classes (i think one year he signed 16 players) because he didn't believe in "processing players" and therefore could not keep his lines stocked. by the time he realized it the damage had been done and its not been a quick fix. we could do worse obviously, but i don't know about dabo. plus his personality is terrible.

4 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

It better be Urban, or I'm taking my ball and going home

Well he wasn't on the Fox Big Noon show this past Saturday with "health reasons"  We all know what that means. Fingers crossed

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

image.png

Good Lord man,,, have you no sense of decency.  First, I laughed, then I began to cry.  Now, I have no idea what to think or feel.

You cannot do this to those of us who are, shall we say, more emotionally/psychologically fragile.  You know, on the edge.

We're all throwing rocks and,,, here you come with your nuclear arsenal.  You are a bad bird, a very, very bad bird.

You shouldn't be moderating a website,,, you should be in prison.

Love you brother.

• Haha 3

Not to be dismissive but no sitting coach will be making trips to Auburn or visa/versa during the season in my opinion. We did that once…..blew up in the face. Agents are. Different story. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, AUY2K said:

Strictly rumor from a current player's parent....

Auburn admin (Cohen) is getting a verbal commitment from a coach today - contracts wont be signed until a later date along with an announcement.   

The thing that I question, but seems likely from experiences with what has happened in the past with Auburn is the parent told me ...."Kiffin is a smoke screen".  It will be like what LSU did with Notre Dame and Brian Kelly - absolutely nobody saw that coming!

Jim Mora Jr. or Dan Mullen

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

Good Lord man,,, have you no sense of decency.  First, I laughed, then I began to cry.  Now, I have no idea what to think or feel.

You cannot do this to those of us who are, shall we say, more emotionally/psychologically fragile.  You know, on the edge.

We're all throwing rocks and,,, here you come with your nuclear arsenal.  You are a bad bird, a very, very bad bird.

You shouldn't be moderating a website,,, you should be in prison.

Love you brother.

You're related to bird???? Oh my

1 hour ago, Elephant Tipper said:

It better be Urban, or I'm taking my ball and going home

Well take your ball and go home then because its not Urban.

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

Jim Mora Jr. or Dan Mullen

Neither.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, bootskii said:

Well he wasn't on the Fox Big Noon show this past Saturday with "health reasons"  We all know what that means. Fingers crossed

Fingers crossed it's not Urban? Smart.

• Dislike 1