2013 3* JUCO QB Nick Marshall signs with AU!

TIGERINATLANTA

People, everyone calm down. Like it or not, the kid has goals and he stated them. At no point did he make it all about him nor did he put anyone down in his statement. Sometimes I guess you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

A quarterback with swag, what will they think of next ? I know I'm surprised.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm all for kids busting their tails and wanting to win championships for Auburn. But we've had too much me, me stuff in the last couple of years IMO. I think some of that goes with recruiting styles of pampering to prima donnas and maybe just the character of a few of the recruits. I know. I know. This is a different world we live in and I'm old school. Whatever, hopefully the talent and character will improve as we move forward in the Gus era. We probably don't have a lot of choices this year.

• 6 months later...

Did this idiot realy just say that? There have been plenty of players that came from junior college that work out just fine and made it to the NFL. One of the biggest reason to go to junior colleges because they lack the grades not the talent. Have you not heard of Cam Newton

Did this idiot realy just say that? There have been plenty of players that came from junior college that work out just fine and made it to the NFL. One of the biggest reason to go to junior colleges because they lack the grades not the talent. Have you not heard of Cam Newton

That post was so dumb, it's like he HAD to be saying the opposite of what he was really thinking. I may be reaching out way too far on a limb here, but I think he just had to be kidding. Hmmm...I think there's a word for that. It's very similar to orgasm, but I think it starts with an S.

A JUCO quarterback? It'll never work.

Did this idiot really just say that? There have been plenty of players that came from junior college that work out just fine and made it to the NFL. One of the biggest reason to go to junior colleges because they lack the grades not the talent. Have you not heard of Cam Newton

Well no, he actually said it 7 months ago.

Did this idiot really just say that? There have been plenty of players that came from junior college that work out just fine and made it to the NFL. One of the biggest reason to go to junior colleges because they lack the grades not the talent. Have you not heard of Cam Newton

Plus, I think even E could've picked up on the sarcasm there. ;)

Now you're pushing it, lol.

:laugh:

Yes he is cuz I didn't. I was more flabbergasted as to why someone would dig up an 8 month old thread.

oooooh, day drinking. Day drinking is tied with night drinking as my favorite type of drinking.

I remember some Morning Drinking one Spring Break, it was more out of necessity.

oooooh, day drinking. Day drinking is tied with night drinking as my favorite type of drinking.

I remember some Morning Drinking one Spring Break, it was more out of necessity.

Best way to calm the shakes.

Best way to calm the shakes.

and fight off the hangover :hellyeah: We got 12 days fellas, I can feel it in the temp and smell it in the air..... :wareagle:

Archived